Vic POV

Today wasn’t what I was expecting. I’ve had these feelings for Kellin. I was hoping this tour could help me tell him how I felt, but he isn’t into me. It hurts to know he loves someone else. I should be happy for him I guess. I can see him staring at Andy while they’re performing, he’s adorable tho. If Andy screws us I will try my best to get Kellin.

A arm touched my shoulder which made me jump and turn around when I see my older brother Mike. “Hey what are you staring at?”

“Nothing really just looking at the crowed. Huge right.” I said trying to keep it cool.

“Yeah the crowed not your crush.” He said and I blushed. Mike is the only one I told about my feelings towards Kellin. “And yeah the crowd is wild tonight. But that just makes it better.” He smiled and left.

-After Consort-

“What about this, this, and this?” Kellin said pulling out a BVB shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and a beani.

“Kellin we aren’t girls just wear something, you always look good in everything.” I said hoping he won’t take it the wrong way.

“Yeah I know but hey I want to look good for tonight you know why.” He turned to the closet and I rolled my eyes. Andy is one lucky son of a bi-. “This!” Kellin turned around and he had ble ripped skinny jeans and a BVB shirt.

“Well if you think he’ll like it the okay.”  I said not even trying to help him anymore.

“Wait… I think wearing his band merch is a bit to much. I’ll just wear this.” He pulled a green shirt and put the black skinny jeans on. I was blushing while he changed in front of me.

“Lets go!” He said pulling my arm.

We both left to the party. Kellin and I were just standing there drinking our beer. Kellin was being inpatient and trying to find Andy.

“I’m going to get more.” I said while heading in the kitchen, and I see Andy there.

“No but is I tell him I like him it’s going to change everything.” I heard Andy whisper.

“It won’t kill you to try to talk to him. He is shorter than you so you can intimidate him like that. Also while you’re talking brush his hair to his ear it’ll just make him blush and he does have long hair. You also don’t even talk so just talk to him.” Jinxx said.

When I grabbed a beer they stopped their conversation and smiled at me. Things were awkward so I left. But I wonder who Andy likes.

It all started to sound like me.

Was Andy in love with me!?

Well hello there! Sorry for being the worst human being on earth and never updating... I'm sooo sorry! But I hope youy guys like it!!! Love ya unicorns!! Bye!! Also don't be scared to ask me to update.. I feel like people don't care so thats why it take me longer to update... Poop... Sorry again but I love y'all!!