12. Baby

Alora's Pov:

It's been 7 months since we found out I was having a baby.. I'm not 8 months pregnant and am expecting a little baby-girl.  I'm the size of a watermelon and Damon always makes fun of me.. and when he does I make him sleep in the guest bedroom that we're turning into a child nursery.

I can't wait to have this kid.. it's been a painful couple of months and I'm so ready to get this baby out of me!  Damon's birthday was just a month ago and that's how I told him the gender of our baby... he was soo excited and that just really made me happy.

"Alora!" Damon yelled and I waddled into the living room.. "Your back early..." he chuckled and kissed my temple, "Yes I am my sweet girl.. the line wasn't long so I could return sooner." I kissed his lips and looked at the food.  I had wanted chicken from Slims Chicken so I sent Damon to go get some. 

We are our food before talking about baby names.. "What about Hayley.." Damon said and i stiffened, "NO!" Damon looked at me worried, "What's wrong?" He asked and I had tears in my eyes, "It's just that.. that's was my moms name.." Damon looked into my eyes and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry.. I know you don't like talking about them.. I'm now about Lily?" I shook my head real fast. "No."

We spent the rest of the night trying to decide on a baby name, but nothing really stick.

—A Month Later—

My baby is late!  It's already been a week and I'm driving Damon crazy.  "Damon!! Get her out of me!!" Damon laughed from the other room and enters our room.. "I don't like this.." I whined, "I know sweetheart.. but she'll come when she's ready." I rolled my eyes a and went to smack him but I was stopped, I felt a snap and looked to Damon.. "Damy.. I think, my... water just broke!"

I then felt an intense amount of pain.. "Damon!!" Damon grabbed me and packed a small overnight bag at vampire speed. He then sped us to the car and drove to the hospital.

Damon Carried me in.. and I was screaming in pain.  The doctors quickly understood what was happening and took me to a surgical room... I was doing this all natural.

—Time Skip After Birth—
Third Person Pov:

After the baby was born the doctor handed her to Damon and Alora was watching them with a smile.. Damon compelled the doctors to leave the room for ten minutes.  Since Alora was part vampire she would heel after 5 minutes and no one needed to witness that.  Damon then handed Alora the baby and she smiled.

"What is your name sweet little baby?" She murmured.. the doctors then came in the room.. "So what are you naming her?" Alora looked at Damon and then they both looked at the baby.. "Allisia?" Alora looked at Damon and smiled, "Allisia Luna Salvatore." Damon smirks and kissed Alora.

The doctor wrote down the baby name and Damon compelled the doctor to release Alora from the hospital.  Once he wrote her off she got changed and the new family headed back home.

522 - Words

Baby's Nursery