Hua Cheng enjoys tormenting Xie Lian

IMPORTANT: If you are reading this work in any site other than AO3 and Wattpad, you are reading a stolen version. Please, visit my original work to show your support! (yeah, teenfic.net, I mean you are stealing other people's works)

.

.

"Yes, I understand, Lang Qianqiu, but still..." Xie Lian was stunned by the prince's resolve.

"This meeting has been dragging over and over, don't we have like ten more topics to discuss?" Mu Qing was already losing his patience.

"Indeed, if it was going to take so long, why didn't we attend it at the Heavenly Court?" Pei Ming stated, trying to be sensible but also to give an idea that could possibly end this meeting via communication array for now.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again: the entrance to the royal capital was briefly suspended because we are reinforcing the protection spells." Ling Wen sounded calm and tired as usual. "Can we just proceed with the weekly meeting, please?"

"It's been an hour already, can we make a quick break and be back in like 5 minutes?" Feng Xin sounded a bit agitated.

A round of agreeing voices murmured and they disconnected briefly.

Xie Lian stood up and went to grab a cup of water when he noticed Hua Cheng was sprawled in the divan. He approached and eyed him curiously. "A penny for San Lang's thoughts?"

Hua Cheng blinked hard and looked at Xie Lian. "Is Gege's deadly-boring meeting over?"

"Just a break, actually. At least in person I get to laugh at their bored or sleeping faces. Via array it's indeed terribly boring, I have to agree with San Lang." Xie Lian sat on the bed next to him.

Paradise Manor was quiet. The Ghost King Chengzhu had attended his morning appointments already and left instructions not to be disturbed during the afternoon.

"I have an idea that may renew Gege's energy for whatever boredom he must still endure." Hua Cheng moved and hugged Xie Lian's waist. "Can I show it to Gege?"

Xie Lian pondered. Hua Cheng was clever and, although as Chengzhu he surely had many things to do, meetings were not his most common activity. Did he actually know how to avoid getting sleepy and missing whatever anyone else was saying?

Voices started resonating again and Xie Lian ought to be back. He quickly answered "Sure, sure, I trust San Lang. Show me what it is so I can go back to the meeting."

"I trust Gege will let me know when he's bored enough," Hua Cheng answered.

Xie Lian did not understand what he meant exactly but sat at the table again.

Minutes started to pass. Pei Ming was prolonging his speech while fighting Ling Wen, who in turn was being overly wordy expressing herself. Suddenly, Xie Lian felt his lids were heavy again. Right then, strong hands started massaging his shoulders. That felt so reinvigorating, all knots in his back were being untied, his body was rejoicing. He looked up and San Lang's adorable face came into view, although his expression was not what Xie Lian expected. He mouthed in silence for San Lang to read, "Nice strategy, but I may melt right here. It feels too good."

Hua Cheng lowered his head and bit Xie Lian's lips gently. He then whispered, "Can I get Gege's blood to run faster?"

Xie Lian widened his eyes. He now recognized the look in San Lang's eye, he was horny.

Xie Lian tried to stand up, still holding a hand to his temple to listen to the meeting, but, to that, Hua Cheng held his shoulders and raised him up. There was a low wall delimiting the living and the dining rooms, and Hua Cheng sat his Dianxia there.