2

OKAY I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE 10 YEARS BUT I BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE (surprising ik honestly don't know how I have friends at this point) BUT KINGPIN SHALL CONTINUE BECAUSE IM HORNY AND YOU PROBABLY ARE TOO

AMEN 🙏

this chapter has some inappropriate language in it so if u don't like that idek why u reading this fic at this point but uhhhh yeah

its okay to be a hoe sometimes :)

Listen to "I will" by MITSKI while reading the last half if u wanna cry to this chapter
___________________________________

I got a lift back to my car from Eren, if the old bat running the bottle shop wasn't borderline deaf and you could see the street, things would of gotten annoying if someone called the cops.

"Here," Eren said, holding my phone in his hand. "Some chick called Sasha has been blowing up your phone, good luck with that." He chuckled.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath, I grabbed my phone and stepped out of the car. He yelled out to me "don't forget this." he waved my purse in his hand. I rolled my eyes before snatching it off him. I slammed his car door shut as hard as I can, "asshole" I said to myself , loud enough for me to hear but quiet enough so Eren wouldn't change his mind about being nice. The black Rolls- Royce sped off down the dark empty street.

I rolled my eyes. Who is he trying to impress? My lesbian ass or the rats behind the dumpster?

Taking a deep breath I gathered as many rational thoughts as I could and called Sasha come on pick up pick up

Not even two seconds into the first ring, the line clicked as she picked up " Y/N! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ITS TWO OCLOCK IN THE MORNING DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WORRIED I WAS I ALMOST CALLED THE COPS I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING"

she doesn't know?

Trying my best to make a somewhat plausible excuse I stuttered the words "sorry Sash I caught up with my cousin I havent seen in ages I would of called but my phone was dead"

There was an audible silence on Sasha's line. I knew it wasn't the best excuse but it had to do for now.

"sure just get home please, I missed you" she sighed before hanging up.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I walked as fast as I could up the stairs to our flat wincing at the pain on my thigh with every step.

When I reached the door my heart was beating out of my chest. I need to work out more.

My mind was in such a mess I didn't have enough time to prepare myself before the door swung open, a worried Sasha was standing in the doorway with bags under her red puffy eyes.

Was she... crying?

"Sasha..."

Before I could get any more words out, her hands were wrapped around my shoulders bringing me into a tight embrace.

"We can talk about it tomorrow, y/n I'm just glad you're okay" she whispered in relief with one hand placed on my cheek. It was gentle but firm enough to communicate how worried she was.

Sasha and I have been friends since as long as we can remember. I hate to lie to her like this but god knows what Hange and their gang? Mafia? Whatever they call themselves might do to Sasha.

It was things like this, our way of communicating our love and deep appreciation for each other that others would need words to convey. All we needed was touch it was something that got us through our hard times and right now I'm having one of the hardest times in my life.