JotaroxKakyoin

This doesn't have the SEGGCY stuff, since this is when they were in stardust crusaders and they were 17 not 18, also this story was from a hentai I found so I'm gonna rewrite it in my own words bc they are minors and we don't like sexualizing children. SPOILER WARNING for stardust crusader anyways enjoy🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌🤟🤟🤟🤟🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳👉👈

3rd POV:
After the journey to egypt to defeat dio, everyone's life went back to normal, Kakyoin came back to life after getting 🍩 with Jotaro's magic fairy powers🤪✌💕.

Jotaro and Kakyoin went back to Japan and continued school as students, the only thing is that noone knew about the relationship between them 🤫🤫🤫😳😳😳😳🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸😈😈😈😈

Kakyoin's POV:
Being the first day of school after the 𝗕 𝗜 𝗭 𝗭 𝗔 𝗥 𝗘 journey to Egypt I went to my class and introduced myself writing my name on the chalkboard (I heard that's how Japanese students introduce themselves idk I ain't Japanese🦖).

Sitting down in my desk there was a nice boy next to me that introduced himself to me and told me everything I should know as a "new student" the mean group of guys that would pick on the "new" or "weak" students and that I would probably a target and that I should watch out for them.

A few of the dude's friends joined into the conversation and kept telling me about the school. They also started talking about Jojo.

Dude 1: "But Jojo is the King of bad guys
he's called 𝗚𝗼𝗸𝘂𝗱𝗼 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘂"

Dude 2: "His eyes say 'Don't come near me if you don't want to die' "

Dude 3: "In addition he's called 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 and the 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻"

'Jojo you've been misunderstood a lot haven't you'.

*𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗱*

WAHHHHH----!!!!! IT'S JOJO-------!!!!!!

KyAAAAA~~~~~!!!! JOJO~~~~~!!!!!!

(Jotaro basically put his desk next to Kakyoin's if this doesn't make sense)

3rd POV:

Dude 1: -PANIC- OH NO JOJO SAT NEXT TO KAKYOIN!!!

Dude 2: -PANIC- E-EH DOES THAT MEAN WE'VE GOT HIS EYES ON US NOW? ISN'T IT TOO EARLY???!!!!

Dude 3: -PANIC- WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WERE SUPPOSE TO HELP HIM!

Dude 1: BUT HOW????

Dude 2: Lets leave it to the teacher

Dude 1: R-right the teacher

Dude 3: OH NO HE'S LOOKING PALE TOO, even foam is coming out of his mouth.

Jotaro!

3 dudes: eh?

Kakyoin : "I told you to keep our relationship a secret until I get used to the school. "
"This is my first chance to make ordinary friends in my life". (BlUshInG)

"What are you doing? Coming to my classroom during class?! Moreover bringing a chair. "

Dude 1: "HUH?! WHAT KING OF RELATIONSHIP??!!"