JohnnyxGyro

I was in tears while writing this 🦶
This chapter is also rlly short👾

After a long day of racing in the Steel Ball Run race, Johnny and Gyro set up a camp for the night. Gyro helped Johnny off his wheelchair and helped him get inside the tent they were sharing. Gyro couldn't sleep unlike Johnny who was fast asleep.

Gyro couldn't sleep, he felt... Nervous... Gyro turned over to face Johnny just to be met with his face centimeters away from his cute sleeping face, Gyro was blushing hard at this point.

Gyro couldn't help but find it cute, Gyro then started to have dirty thoughts making him blush.

Gyro couldn't control himself and got on top of Johnny, this sudden movement caused Johnny to slowly wake up and notice what was going on.

"G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gy-gy-gyr-gyro, w-w-w-w-wh-what a-are y-y-you d-d-d-doing???!!!! " Johnny whispers embarrassed from the position their in.
"Shh" Gyro says as he puts his finger on Johnny's lips to silence him.

"I'm going to take care of you kitten😈😈😈😈🦃" Gyro whispers as his hand slowly lowers itself to its neck, "I'll make you feel good👾👾👾👾😈😈😈😈"

M-m-m-m-make m-m-m-m-me f-f-f-f-feel g-g-g-good???!!! Johnny thought to himself as he felt his face get hotter.
"W-w-w-w-wh-what d-d-d-do y-y-y-you m-m-m-m-mean b-b-b-by t-t-t-t-that? Johnny whispered embarrassed.

"I'll show you what I mean😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃"
Gyro said as he picked Johnny up and placed him on his lap.

That night Johnny learned how to ride something else other than his horse 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👺👺👺👺👺👺😩😩😩😩😩😩😩👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👻👻👻👻👻👻👻😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

------------------------------------------------------------

"How did that feel Johknee?" Gyro asked grinning at Johnny, "It was amazing I learned a new move for spin, though I feel really sore" replied Johnny, "That's a side effect of learning a new skill for the golden rotation" chuckled Gyro as he patted Johnny's head.

What did u think they were doing? 🤨🤔

Here's some images I found on rule 34
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😞🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Here's some images I found on rule 34 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😞🥵ð...