shot. - 8

People were shouting as we were crashing almost everything. Some cars went flying.

Jason's car bumped into mine. My car was dented.
" Fuck. " I spat into the radio.

Dom's car crashed as it flipped upside down.

3rd person view.

" Get the case and run. " Cipher spat into Dom's radio.

Deckard's and Riley's car collided into each other. His car flips above mine and Riley shouted in pain when the chassis was compresssed beneath the weight of Deckard's Jaguar.

" Fuck me! " Riley shouted in pain. My legs had been crushed.

Riley got out of the car as She saw Deckard running against Dom. Her legs were not broken but it was bruised badly with some cuts.

"He's getting away! Fuck. " Riley cursed into the radio that was in her pocket. " I'm chasing him! " Deckard said.

" You thought this was gonna be a street fight? " Dom said to Deckard. Riley was running to Deckard at a slow pace as her legs were injured badly.

Riley's heart skipped a beat when Riley saw her loved one fell onto the ground. As two shots sounded throughout the air.

Dominic Toretto shot Deckard Shaw.

Twice.

"..Deckard! No.. " Riley shouted as she limped as fast as she could. Dom noticed her shouting for Deckard and her limping. But Riley got carried away by Hobbs.

Dom made eye contact with Riley when she got carried away. Riley looked at him with hatefulness.

When Dom was distracted by Riley. Letty made the chance to grab the case from Dom.

" Letty NO! " Dom shouted. Letty ran into an alley way and stopped when Dom pointed a gun to her head.

" I don't know why your doing this, " Letty said, " But I know one thing, you love me. "

Dom stared at her.

" And your not going to shoot me. " Letty said as she walked away before a red hair guy shoved her against the wall with a gun facing her head.

" You should have given him the case, then I wouldn't chase you. " He stated sternly as he tried to pull it from her. Letty strengthened her grip onto the case.

" I guess I will get it from a dead body. " he smirked.

Dom pointed a gun against his head. Letty let go of the casing as he grabs it and looked at dom. " Let's go. " he told dom as he walked away.

Dom and Letty had eye contact. Letty looked disappointed as Dom as he walked away. She slide down against the wall as tears ran down her cheeks.