" just my luck. " - 11

" Letty have you seen my guns? " I asked. Letty turned as led me to the back of the truck.

" Here. " She opened the back. " Nice weapons. " I smirked as I grab 2 pistols and some magazine ( refill of ammos) . I slung a rifle over my back and made way to my car.

I slipped the pistol into the holster side of my thigh.
I walked to my car and opened the back. I grabbed a purple bladed knife with the word, " Donna Mortale. " written on it.

It was given by my latest mission alone. He was impressed with my work hence he gave me the knife.

I followed Tej and Roman. I floored it out and took the little slope down to the ice platform. Once on ice, I drove towards that led on land.

" Riley and Jason head to the submarine " Ramsey said through the walkie talkie. I took a turn and drifted around nicely and arrived at the submarine.

" Where are you guys? " I said as I got off my vehicle.

I heard footsteps. I took a closer look to see a Russian, I took my pistol and aimed at him right in a head. I made my way up to the submarine to only find more Russians.

" Just my luck. " I scoffed angrily. I turned around to see more vehicles. It was Roman, Tej, Jason, little nobody and Ramsey.

" Riley, go with Roman, Tej and others. " Luke stated. The Russians then noticed me and tried to stab me. Hence I fired some bullets which fortunately hit them. I tried to kill that last one with my knife, I stabbed him the the chest and he fell.

Then I felt sharp pain and warm liquid dripped on the snow. I looked down to see blood. The last Russian had cut my in the arm. " I swear to god. " I mumbled.

I ran towards the stairs and to the top. I scanned my surroundings and I reload my pistol.

" Get inside. " I shouted as i followed them from behind covering them. We took another route then the room that Jason, little nobody and Roman entered close. Causing Tej and I to be locked out.

" Just get the code. " I stated. " Tej, I cannot stop it! You have to pull the chip. " Ramsey shouted.

" I can't Ramsey! This thing has gone into attack mode! " Tej replied as he frantically look ar them through a small circle window.

" What the hell are we looking for Tej?! " Roman shouted as he looks through all the console.

Suddenly the lights go out and turned red. " What in the hell are you guys doing? " Tej shouted.

" It is labelled guidance go! " Tej said as he stared at 3 dumbasses through the window.

" You should have told us that earlier Tej! " Jason shouted. " Well hurry the fuck up. We are running out of time goddammit. " I scoffed.

" Okay I go something it's called. " Roman said.
He was trying his best to speak Russian. But it was mostly gibberish. I could tell Tej had a disappointing look of a concerned mother at Roman.

Suddenly, I heard something that made me had eye contact with Tej. " Fuck. They are arming the nuke. " I said of realisation.

" The nuke is going hot. " Tej said to the walkie talkie, " She is trying to fire this thing. " he continued .

" Noted, we are moving out. " Luke replied.

I walked forth and back, and said, " I swear to god, hurry up! " I shouted.

Right when I said that, an alarm set off.

" Just my luck. " I mumbled angrily.