" Hold on ! " - 12

" What the hell is happening?! " Roman screamed.
" We're going to launch a nuclear missile, that's what's going on! " Tej screamed back.

" Pull the god damn chip! " I shouted into the walkie talkie as I noticed a man walking down the corridor.

He noticed me and sneaked up on me. He cut my in the leg and I let out a scream. I manage to shot him in the leg, twice. Letting him fall with a thud.

I checked my injuries and realised it's bleeding quite bad but I didn't care at this point.

I peeked back at Tej and others.

" Look for a countdown! Countdown! " Tej yelled.
" What countdown? " Roman yelled back.

" The missiles needs to active to launch! " Tej said.

" The countdown probably not be in Russian " i yelled back.

The door opened and I saw little nobody with the chip. " Great, let's move, quick! " I shouted as I led the way.

We sprinted down the corridor where we met the others.

" You guys okay? " Letty asked. " Yeah. Let's go! We must get the fuck out of here first. " I shouted at her.

I backed out on the spot and I started driving on ice. I looked over to my rear view mirror to see some drivers.

" We got accompany. " I yelled into the walkie talkie.

" All right this is the plan. There is a sea lock at the opening of the bay. We get there first and close it, we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever. " Luke's voice projected through the walkie talkie.

I changed gears and floored past Tej.

" I got the location. It's 10 mile southwest. " Ramsey stated.

" 10 miles? We are not even going to make it ten seconds! " Little Nobody said.

" Let's just work together and get though this together! " Jason yelled.

Trucks behind us were firing and some hit my car but it was bulletproof. I could see from my rear view mirror that Roman was the furthest away from us and he struggle with his orange Lamborghini.

" I got Roman guys. " I stated as I slowed down so Roman can catch up.

Roman then caught up. " im gonna give you a boost so get yourself ready! " I smirked.

He nodded. I flipped the switch for NOS. I took deep breathes and hit the switch.

My body jolted backwards as my car pushed Roman forward. I gripped my steering wheel for my life.
We eventually caught up with the others.

" Why are they shooting at me?! " Roman yelled into the walkie talkie. I scoffed as Jason said, " Blame the orange Lamborghini. "

" I just helped you out of shit and you got yourself into shit again. " I scoffed. " shut up Riley! " Roman screamed.

" How you liking that Lambo now? " Letty laughed.

" Roman get in front of me. " Tej ordered. Roman pulled in front of Tej's truck and the Russians started firing at his truck.

There was a gun placed on top of Tej's truck, it turned and fired it at the Russians. There was an explosion that caused their vehicles to crash against each other.

" Nice Tej " I smirked. " Uh guys. More company to your right. "

There were trucks and snowmobiles coming towards us. I swerved to the right causing one guy to fall under my car and I ran over his body. " One down. " I said through the walkie talkie.

Suddenly, an missile hit the right side of my car. Half of my car was out and I started to panic.

" Tej! " I yelled as I floored it turning my car on the ice and tried to make it on a flat surface.

" Hold on! " He shouted as the harpoon from his car attached to my door.

" Fuck! " I yelled as cold water started to fill up my car. " Grab your door! " Tej yelled.

I grabbed my door tightly and shouted into my walkie talkie. " Alright! Let's go. " I said.

I grabbed onto the door for my dear life as I felt a tug pulling the door out. " Bye Mazda rx 7 " I sighed to myself. The tug pulled me out of the water and I got onto the surface again.

" Hell yeah! I love you Tej! " I screamed. My arm was in pain from the water as I had an exposed cut. " fuck. " I said to myself.

I grabbed my pistol and shot it at three snowmobiles causing them to fall. I ran out of ammo, hence I threw the gun aiming at the person head. He fell as well.

An explosion happen a few feet away from me causing me to scramble on my feet. There were four snowmobiles shooting at me. " let's get this over with " I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my rifle from my back at aimed it at the four snowmobiles.

I hopped onto a snowmobile. " I got a vehicle but I am a easy target. " I scoffed as I started it.

My face was freezing and snow was hitting me. I was doing fine until a shot was heard. I got shot. I fell from the snowmobile and groaned in pain.

" Riley? Are you okay? " Luke asked. " I..got shot. " I stuttered while I was in pain.

" Alright stay there we will get you. " Roman said. I tried to get up and limped to the snowmobile as blood was dripping.

My vision was getting more blurry and blurry. Soon, I fainted from the lose of blood.

" Riley? Riley! Hold on! " Letty was screaming. " Roman get her! "

A/n: longest chapter 😮‍💨