Chapter eight: pools and horse back riding

Nolikski Manor |
December 28 1995
{Adelai's POV}

I woke up with Nikolai next to me again. Holding me close, I turn to see his face.

"Good morning love." He smiled and kissed my head.

"Good morning, what do you have planned for this evening?" I asked

"Oh you know. Just maybe, some swimming." He smirked "something easy on your legs."

I giggled "sounds good."

Then we both got out of bed and he went to put his bathing trunks on and I put my bikini on and the next thing that happened was Nikolai's strong figure picking me up and running to the pool, he had drinks sent to the pool so we could relax.

He jumped into the pool and we both laughed, he spun me around in the water and kissed me chastely. I wrapped my legs around his middle and my arms around his neck.

I looked at him. "I'm still confused, what is my uncle hiding? Are you apart of it? I just don't understand."

"Love you don't need to understand, or worry. He's been through a lot, and he won't even tell us what some of it is. And yes there are some things that I am apart of, but you just need to be a good girl. That's all." He looked into my eyes

"Alright. I just want everyone to be happy, that's all I ask." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the pool wall and kissed my neck. "I know what would make me happy." He whispered

I tugged at his swim trunks and he smirked. He pulled my bottoms off and threw them near the table. Next he took off my top. He kissed up and down my chest.

Then he lifted my legs above his shoulder and slipped into me. I let out a moan as he quickened himself and I started shaking, he's demanding.

"Oh love, you are just-" then he groaned and started squeezing my chest "to perfect." I released myself, then I felt him twitch inside me.

"Come." I said, while doing a wandless contraception charm.

And we had just climbed out of the pool and he pulled his swim trunks back up and I went searching for my clothing.

"Hey guys we are going to-" Aleksandr started but was cut of at the sight of me.

Nikolai covered me, and said "Aleksandr!"

Alexei walked in "Aleksandr it does not take so long to-" he stopped "what's going on?"

"Nikki here is covering his naked girlfriend who I'm assuming he just fucked in our pool!" Aleksandr screeched

Alexei gasped dramatically "not my little brother! This must be an imposter!"

"Ha ha very funny you two. What is it." Nikolai said

"We are going to do something." Aleksandr exaggerated the something

"Where?" I asked

"Don't worry doll. You just stay here with the dog. He needs some love in his life." Nikolai said and then he accioed my bathing suit and dressed me.

"Do you guys have a horse stable? Maybe I could take him out for some trotting!" I said

"Yes, I will show you the stables. And you can choose a horse. Go change into something warm, I assume you have riding clothes. Beauxbatons has horse back lessons."

"Yes they're the only pants I own! It's Beauxbatons rule, to only own skirts and dresses, pants are for riding." I proudly smiled,