~chapter 3~

.
.
.
We all were still outside talking to each other when an octopus and a blonde woman came? I get it for octopus, he is that maniac monster I have to kill, but who is the woman...

I tapped Nakamura's shoulder. "hey, Nakamura-san, who is the woman? I know for octopus, but I don't think I saw her before"
She turned around and shrugged. "I don't know either, this is my first time seeing her"

She acted pretty strange. It was obvious she's acting, but it's still cringe, but again I get it, if you want something, sometimes you gotta act like that. Soon enough octopus, pretty blonde girl told me his name is Koro-sensei, flew away, no literally flew away to Vieatnam to buy her tea, she properly introduced herself to us.

"I'm not going to act like your teacher when octopus isn't around, I expect you to call me Jelavić-san" she said and looked us dead in the eye.
"what about bitch-san instead?" Akabane said and everyone laughed including me. My parents taught me that I shouldn't disrespect others, but I can't help it, it's too funny.

"hmm" bitch-san turned to Shiota-kun and then kissed him? Oh my God she did kiss him. Entire class was in shook. Poor Shiota, I feel bad for him...
"I wouldn't want to be in his place now" Kayano-chan said.
"I mean if it was someone as hot as her..." I tried to say but quickly stopped before I could say something I shouldn't.
"what?" Nakamura asked.
"what?" I just answered her with same thing she asked, but luckily, before she could continue questioning me, bitch-san told Shiota-kun to find her later in classroom or something.
-
-
-
-
-
-
For the past three days, honestly a lot happened. I spent hours in my bathroom with my diary, looking at myself in the mirror and trying to figure out what's wrong with me... As for school, we have geography test today, but no for next two hours, either way I'm going to get straight A, that's how it is always.

This morning, Akasuki drove me to the school. Like every morning. And currently, we're playing volleyball with the knives. Yes, my new favorite sport.

Now that I'm thinking, I don't know do I love bitch-san or hate her...

*FLASHBACK*

I'm sitting in a classroom behind Nakamura-san, and that's absolutely not helping my problem, even since I arrived few day ago, I couldn't help but think about her, I always thought I'm lesbian, but I never wanted to admit it. Hell I can't be part of LGBTQ+ community, my parents would absolutely hate me.

Bitch-san is doing something on her tablet I guess, either way she isn't teaching us anything, so I got my sketch book and started drawing.

Through the class nothing smart happened, we bullied her a little bit, and she tricked us into being silent for the rest of the class.
-
-
-
After that hell of a class we were practicing shooting. Should I even say how perfect I'm at this, it's just that stupid curse, anything I do I must to perfect. My whole life I barely had friends because of that, now I call everyone with their last names because I don't want to warm up with them If they'll hate me because of all this. In class A, girls usually hated me, first because I was good friend with Asano, second because I am perfect at everything I do, and third, I liked one of them, never again, love definitely wasn't made for me.

"heyyy look, bitch-san is going somewhere with Koro-sensei" Maehara-kun said and we all looked where he pointed.
"I wonder what she will do now" Nakamura-san said, and looked at me, at which I just nodded my head.

Not even two minutes later, we heard shooting sounds and looked at the place where all that is happening. Seriously, judging by the sound, Koro-sensei absolutely has no chance on surviving that... and then came moaning. Excuse me what? The hell is happening there, mom pick me up I'm scared now.

Shiota-kun, Maehara-kun, Kayano-chan, Nakamura-san, few others and me ran there to see what's happening. We arrived just in time to see Koro-sensei, coming out, and moments later, bitch-san falling on the ground in old traditional P.E. uniform. Now I don't want to be part of this class anymore...
-
-
-

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And there was that one class when literally everyone attacked bitch-san. But to be completely honest, she deserved it.

After about an hour of playing my new favorite sport, it was time for another class with bitch-san. This was, however a bit different.

She entered the classroom with some kind of different energy. She wrote a sentence on a school board and said it.
" 'You are incredible in bed' " there was a small pause and then she said again "repeat, 'You are incredible in bed"
Hell no, I'm not saying that, thank you. Everyone repeated, excluding me. After that she explained us what that means and her story.
"(l/n)-san, would you please tell me why didn't you repeat when I told you to" bitch-san asked me, and whole class turned to look at me.
"I'm sorry miss, but there absolutely weren't any chances I would actually say that, I could perfectly speak English since I was eight, so I just saved myself from embarrassment" I finished and everyone laughed at that.
"well, since she does want to teach us now, we shouldn't call her bitch-San" Chiba said.
"I absolutely agree with him, anyone got an idea?" Nakamura-San said.
"bitch-sensei is it then" Akabane said and everyone laughed again, which caused her to yell at us.

After that class we just had a geography test, and first week in class 3-E is officially over for me. Sweet weekend here I come.