Anonymous Date

"Dad?" Kyle had dialed my Dad's phone number for me.
"Y/N? Honey where are you?" He asks.
"I'm not quite sure, but I met a nice guy who just saved me from danger."
"Danger?! What happened? Where are you? I'm coming right away!" He sounds quite worried, very worried actually.
"No Dad! I'm fine." I reassured him. "I'll let you speak to him. His name is Kyle."
I passed the phone to him.

"Mr. Choi? My name is Kyle."
"Thank you Kyle for looking after my daughter. Could you pls tell me where you are?"
"Yes, Sir."
I held Kyle's hand and shook my head so as to not tell him where we were. I knew Dad would come as soon as he knew, and i think Kyle understood.
"Well sir, before I tell you, I wanted to say this." He takes a deep breath and then speaks again.
"I would like to take your daughter to have fun with me today."
"You what? Like.... A date?" I could tell my Dad was worried and unsure of how to answer that.
"Yes sir."
There was a long silence.

"Well, you see..." Kyle walked away, maybe he didn't want me to hear everything he said to my Dad.
I was left uneasy, thinking my Dad wouldn't agree to Letting me go have fun with a complete stranger.

"Done! We have the rest of the day for us!" Kyle speaks cheerfully.
"What? Seriously? My Dad agreed? How? Whats did you tell him?" I was so confused. Just what did Kyle say to my Dad, to have him agree so easily?
"Yup! It's all cool. I promised him I would drop you off to him at 11pm. And as to 'How I convinced him?'...." I hear him come closer to me, and I suddenly felt his breath next to my ear. "... it's a secret." He whispers, and my whole face felt hot. At this point, I'm sure I'm blushing, so i turn away.
I hear a small chuckle.

"Well then! Without further due, let's enjoy ourselves!" He held my hand. "Where would you like to go first?"
"Hmmm.... Surprise me!"
He laughs, "okay" he answers.
"Wait! Shouldn't you call your friends? They must be worried about you."
"No, its fine."
At least a text!" I couldn't ignore the fact that i kind of felt guilty.
"Fine fine. I'll do as my queen asks" he teased.

Meanwhile
"Excuse me... where is... to-toilet?" Jimin and Hoseok asked a stranger around.
"You take a left, follow that road and then right, go left once more, and the restrooms are there." She answered.
"Oh! Thank you!" Hoseok answered and both of them walk away.
"What did she say?" Jungkook asked in their native language, aka Korean.
"I don't know." He laughs.
"Hyung!" Jungkook laughs too.

"Where is namjoon?" Jin asks. "We need our translator!" He cries feelings hopeless, (not actually crying).
"Aishh" we're screwed without him. Taehyung says.
"Says who? I know English too!" Yoongi speaks up.

"Excuse me... are you BTS?" A teenage girl approaches them all.
"You know BTS?" Yoongi asked.
"Wow! Can i take a picture?" She begins to take her phone out.
"No no. Important businesseu" Hoseok says. She understood and left after shaking their hands.

Jin's phone received a text.
"Guys! Its Namjoon!" He calls everyone.
"Hey guys, you need to practice your English, so Today you guys depend on each other. Don't wait for me! I'll see you guys at the hotel later! Have fun! 😉"
"Aish! Namjoon is seriously doing this to us? Oooh he's gonna get it when he comes back! I'm gonna kaJsjzKsjsNalajNiNsmIanKsis..." jin started talking so fast, it almost sounded like gibberish. It made sense, but well, he sounds like a rapper when he gets mad and speaks fast.

Back to Namjoon and Y/N
"Done! Now we don't have to worry about them." Kyle (aka Namjoon) spoke as he put away his phone. He then held my hand and led the way.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"You said you wanted to be surprised." I couldn't see it but I just knew he was smiling.