See You

"So, tell me something about you." Kyle tried to keep a conversation.
"Something like what?" I asked while tilting my head slightly to the left.
"What do you look for in a guy?" Kyle asked while smiling almost smirking. He liked teasing Y/N.
Blushing, Y/N looked down, not knowing how to answer. Kyle had been teasing her throughout the day, but she didn't hate it. However, she was done with accepting so without a fight anymore, so she decided to tease him back.
"Well, he has to have a nice voice, be kind and caring." She signals him to come closer by waving her hand and then placing it next to her mouth showing she's about to whisper a secret. Kyle gets close enough to place his ear next to her hand to listen in.
"I guess someone like you." She whispered, her breath brushing on Kyle's ear, causing him to blush hard. Unfortunately Y/N can't see such reaction, but she knew he was startled because he quickly back away, making enough commotion and the noise of his chair is what gave him away in front of Y/N.
Kyle blushing, placed the back of his hand in front of his moth, trying to hide his blush.

"Ahem." He tried to calm down and adjust. "Anyways, did you enjoy out date?"

Trying to change the topic I see.

Meanwhile, at a table far away but still in view of Y/N's table.
"Hold his tighter Luis! Don't let Dad ruin things" Zaira said while they both held their father back. He had wanted to rush in as soon as he saw Kyle close to Y/N, "HoW dAre He AppRoAch my DAUGHTER!" He said in a furious manner.
"Dad! Calm down, he didn't do anything! It was Y/N who called him closer." Aly while standing in front of him, trying to block his father and his view on Y/N and Kyle.
"He dares make a mover on her" one could almost see his vain popping out of his forehead.

Back to Y/N
"I quite enjoyed it! I haven't had fun like this in a while. Thank you." She smiled.
At that moment something within Kyle had emerged and he felt it. Without a doubt, he fell in love.
"I'm glad. I also enjoyed it, so I should be the one thank you." He gently smiled.
"Sadly, the day is coming to an end." She looked down, a bit sad and disappointed.
"How about we do a second date?" He asked
Y/N looked up in surprise, she was not expecting that.
"I mean, I do have some things going on tomorrow due to my job, but i can make time for dinner at the very least. Of course, only if you permit it."
Y/N could sense a little tremble in his voice, he was clearly a bit nervous, but this only made her smile, she found it cute.
"I would love to." She answered.
There was a bit of a glint in Kyle's eyes, he was excited and happy.
"Great! Im available after 5pm, so can I pick you up at 6pm?" He asked.
"Yea, that works for me. Oh but I have to ask my Dad." She sounded a bit worried.

"Ask me what?" Dad came out of nowhere, his children behind him. They clearly didn't hold him back good enough, and he managed to slip towards Y/N's table.
"Oh Dad! You're here. Hahaha..." Y/N sounded a bit stiff and awkward.
"Mr.Choi, I'd like to take your daughter to dinner tomorrow. Will you give us your permission to go?" Kyle asked politely.
"Excuse me?" Dad smiled, but he was clearly pissed.
Kyle smiled, "I'd like to take her on a second date." Kyle emphasized.

Mr.Choi made a fist with his hand and raised it, showing kyle his anger. His eyes clearly saying "I will kill you, you bastard." All while smiling.
Aly placed her hand over her father's fist, lowering it, and shaking her head. Afraid her father would do something stupid.
"Say yes." She mouthed the words so Y/N wouldn't hear.
He answered without any words, his face clearly expressing a 'seriously?!'- kind of expression.
Aly's eyes widening as she tilted her head towards Y/N.

Mr. Choi clearly frowning, still refuses to answer.
"It's pretty late, and i think we should head home." He tries to change the topic and divert everyone's attention elsewhere. He held Y/N by the arm, slightly pulling for her to stand up.
"Dad, you didn't answer. Can i go with Kyle?" Y/N asked.
Everyone gazing at Mr. Choi, putting some pressure on him.
He sighs. "Fine. But only if you're home by 10pm" he says.
"12" Y/N bargains.
"11"
"1am"
"Wha- that's not how this works!"
"Says who?" She asked
Mr. Choi lost with words felt utter defeat.
"Fine. 12. But if you're even late by a second-"
"That won't happen. I'll be sure to bring her safe and sound by then." Kyle spoke.
"..." Mr. Choi clearly annoyed by this. "I'll send u the address. Don't be late."
Kyle simply smiled.

"Let's go." Mr.Choi dragged Y/N and her siblings out.
"Wait. Dad, I haven't said goodbye." Y/N fretted a bit as she turned towards Kyle, her eyes looked down as she couldn't meet him eye to eye.
"See you tomorrow Y/N!" Kyle spoke cheerfully and smiled.
Y/N didn't need to see to know he was smiling, and she smiled back at him.