Chapter 4: Just like that, baby

That night, we shared a bed like always. Unlike always, they didn't wait until I was asleep to play. I was conflicted.

I wanted to join them.

I wanted to separate them.

I was jealous of Diego.

I was jealous of Noah.

But mostly, I was so unbelievably turned on that I couldn't even stop myself from getting off on their performance. And that's what it was, really. A performance.

Noah was like our own little porn star.

I watched as he came, cheeks flushed, eyes screwed shut, and mouth dropped open on a silent moan. My own release shot through me like a tidal wave as Diego came with a roar.

Later, I scrubbed myself raw.

****

The quiet of the apartment building was deafening. When I first moved here, it took me months to grow accustomed to the quiet. Now, I welcomed it.

Today, however, I was not keen on the silence. The last thing I needed was to be alone with my thoughts.

Somehow, I managed to make the trek back down to my own apartment last almost half an hour. It was now nearing two-thirty in the morning and I could only hope that the guys were asleep. How was I going to climb into bed with them? How could I climb into bed with them? I didn't belong there.

Just sleep on the couch.

If Inaya hadn't kicked me out of her apartment after our impromptu make-out session, I could have just slept there. But, no. I had to deal with my feelings and be honest with myself and just face my fears head-on.

Freaking bitch.

With a strained sigh, I stared at the door in front of me. I did not want to go in. I really, really did not want to go in. Though I could hope and hope all I wanted, I knew there was no way the guys would be asleep for three reasons:

1. Their normal sex drives were crazy high and mating season just makes it infinitely worse.

2. Thanks to their werewolf strength, four days was definitely not long enough for them to drain their stamina.

3. I could hear them from the elevator. It's fifty feet away from our apartment door. The bedroom is at the back of the apartment. And I could clearly hear them from the elevator.

Stop being a coward.

With bated breath, I wrapped my hand around the doorknob and twisted. As quietly as I possibly could, I shuffled into the apartment and let the door click softly behind me. They were quieter now--not silent, but not screaming like banshees either.

Carefully avoiding the creaky floorboards, I made my way into the kitchen and put the kettle on. Our couch wasn't exactly comfortable and I knew I would need some strong tea, preferably the kind made entirely of alcohol but I'd settle for chamomile, to get through the night.

I rubbed a tired hand over my face and down through my hair. It had been kind of a crazy week. Between battling the constant longing for my mate and coming to terms with my sexuality, I hardly had time to even consider my strange attraction to my mate's boyfriend. Logically, I should hate him. I should want to kill him so I could claim Noah. But, I didn't. I didn't hate him. Didn't want to kill him. Didn't even want to break them up.

Hell, if anything, I wanted to situate myself very comfortably between them and join in their fun rather than stop it. And just like that my thoughts were completely consumed by them. I'd seen them both naked dozens, if not hundreds, of times. Diego had tattoos running up and down both arms, wrapping around his shoulders and even dipping down his back a little. I wondered what it might feel like to trace them with my tongue. How long would it take to drive him crazy?

I would go slow—agonizingly so if I could help it. My lips would trace their way up his neck from behind while Noah kissed down his abs. It wouldn't take long to have him hard and impatient. Noah was talented like that. His eyes would darken. His mouth would drop open. Noah's soft mouth would wrap around him and all bets would be off.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed as a very naked Noah literally jumped on me, making me drop my fresh tea and fly back onto the couch. I was so distracted in my thoughts I didn't even register that the noises had stopped.

Now, I was distracted for an entirely new reason. Noah was naked on top of me. Completely. On instinct, my hands wrapped under him to grab his ass and hold him to me when he jumped up. I couldn't make myself let go. Unfortunately, I wasn't naïve enough to believe that he didn't feel my arousal.

"What the hell, Noah?" I breathed out, bewildered.

He couldn't wrap his legs around me since I was sitting now but he kept his arms firmly wrapped around my neck while he peppered kisses all over my face and head. In between kisses, he muttered, "I missed you, stupid. Where did you even go? You were gone for days! We missed you like crazy. And we were worried sick. What were you even thinking? You can't just run off like that. I mean, fuck, Oli-"

He cut himself off when he placed an aggressive kiss against my lips. Eyes wide open and arms now slack, my brain was completely short-circuiting. Even when an equally naked, and shockingly amused, Diego wandered into the living room with us, Noah's kiss persisted. I was so stunned I couldn't do anything except sit there, wide-eyed and uncooperative.

That is until Noah's lips parted and his tongue pressed against the seam of my lips. I melted. With a groan, my eyes slid shut and my lips parted. His kiss was less aggressive now, more loving than punishing. He slowed, moving his tongue against mine in a gentle caress while his hands shifted to grip and pull my hair. Ever so subtly, his body gyrated against me. We pressed together further, the only thing separating us being my clothes. My hands worked their way up across his thighs and back to his ass. I pulled him roughly against me. Noah let out a squeaky moan of surprise as our erections brushed against each other.

One hand moved up to shift his head to the side while the other rocked his hips against mine in a steady rhythm. He whined when our lips broke apart but it changed to a mewl as I moved my lips down to his neck. Hands tugged at the hem of my shirt and I broke free long enough for someone to pull my shirt over my head from behind. Without a second's hesitation, my lips reattached themselves to Noah's neck, not giving a single thought to the fact that his boyfriend was behind us and also probably the one stripping me.

Noah thrust against me and let out a keening moan when I bit down on the soft skin where his neck met his shoulder. Our hips pressed even further together when Diego sat down next to me on the couch and turned us slightly so my back was to him. From behind, Diego's hands ran across my waist and down to unbutton my pants. He couldn't get much further down from his position, but he didn't seem to mind yet. Instead, he made his way up to play with my nipples while his lips skimmed across my shoulders.

Carefully, I shifted so that I had one foot on the floor and was resting my knee on the couch. I leaned over Noah, pressing him slightly into the armrest and kissing him once more. We were getting sloppy but no one seemed to mind. Diego stood up behind me to pull my pants and boxers down. I struggled to get them off while Diego chuckled. It was a dark and somewhat sinister sound. It shot straight to my dick.

Holy fuck.

Diego lifted one foot then the other to remove my pants and boxers for me. If I weren't so distracted, I would have been embarrassed at being undressed like that. His hands kneaded my ass while he sat back on the couch to face us. The feeling of his breath moving over me was shocking but not as shocking as when his lips began to caress my cheeks. And definitely not as shocking as when he bit down.

I thrust forward into Noah with a throaty, and down-right dirty, moan. Diego's tongue lapped away the stinging feeling on my ass. When Noah's hands moved down to my cock, I thought I could cum right then and there.

"Fuck, Noah. Just like that, baby," he watched me with hooded eyes as I encouraged him.

I was getting close, close enough that my thrusts into Noah's hands were getting sloppy and uncoordinated. I didn't want it to end and I didn't know how to stop it. Didn't really want to stop it.

Then Diego shoved a finger in my ass and the shock was enough to stop me from cumming.

For now, at least.