The origin of a prodigy

Hell. That is what anyone who saw the village of Konohagakure no Sato would say, buildings destroyed, people dead which includes both civilians and shinobi. The reason for this being the village was being attacked by the Kyuubi no Yoko and the loss of lives were felt through everyone.

Luckily for them, the yondaime hokage, Minato Namikaze was able to restrain the giant fox and vanished with it to a secure area. There waiting for him was a man with spiky brown hair and red pupil-less eyes holding a two year old boy with spiky red hair and violet eyes, "You sure you're ready for this Shin?" Asked Minato and he received a nod in agreement, said man was now sacrificing his son to stop the kyuubi from continuing on it's rampage, he set his son down and with the help of Shin and some ANBU that were there with them they prepared for the sealing.

As the sealing began Minato, with the help of Shin, was too busy to notice that the kyuubi had freed one of it's paws and considering how near it was it decided to stab the hokage but something else happened, "MINATO WATCH OUT!!!" Shin yelled and pushed Minato to the side, taking the kyuubi's claw to the chest,"SHIN!" Minato shouted as he ran to his brother-in-law,"Minato...take care...of them for...me." were his last words before the life left his eyes and he went limp.

Steeling his resolve, Minato continued with the sealing,"I'm sorry it had to end like this." He said and began the sealing ritual and to the remorse of him and the other ANBU there the young boy, who was asleep surprisingly, began to scream in pain. Having already developed his chakra coils it was painful as he felt like his body was burning due to the chakra of the kyuubi combining with his chakra and going through his coils.

After a few more minutes of sealing, the ritual ended and the boy lost consciousness due to the pain,"Take him to the house, I have to go inform his mother of this." Minato said and with a yellow flash he was gone,"Poor kid, he looses his father and gets the kyuubi sealed into him in one night." Said cat an ANBU with purple hair as she picked up the sleeping boy, dog agreed and they left the area but what they didn't notice was that said boy's facial features were changing, slowly.

Later that night

After the events of the evening at a large house near the hokage mansion a woman with knee length red hair and violet eyes wearing a pink kimono walked to her son's room. She had just gotten news that her husband Shin had died, being killed by the Kyuubi during the sealing. She had cried for almost an hour and now she just wanted to be with her children, her baby daughter had just gone to sleep and so she went to her son's room, she entered his room and sat at his bedside and took her son's hand in her's and let a small smile appear on her face at least she still had her children.

But to her horror, as she looked at his face she saw three dark whisker marks on his face and the tips of a pair of fangs slightly visible through his mouth, "No, it's happening, this isn't my son." She thought and out of her delusion she decided to leave. She packed her clothes and enough money, took her youngest daughter and left that same night. To her Konoha took everything and she'd be dammed if they took her daughter as well.

The following morning

The young boy woke up to muffled voices in the house, he got out of bed and walked down the stairs to the living room,"Kaasan what's going on?" The boy asked groggily and after rubbing the sleep out of his eyes  he looked up to see people in the house but his parents were nowhere to be seen,"Where's kaasan?" He asked and the people in the house, which were Minato, and his wife Kushina Uzumaki, Mikoto Uchiha and her husband Fugaku along with Hiashi Hyuuga and his wife Hitomi Hyuuga along with some other people.

"Kainan." Kushina said and walked to the boy,"Kushina-obaachan where's kaasan?" Kainan asked again, along with the dark whisker marks on his cheeks and the fangs, he had crimson red eyes with vertical slits for pupils in his eyes and small claws as nails. Kushina didn't know what to say, hell on one did but one thing they did know was that if he went outside he could be in trouble,"Your mother's gone, she left the village last night and your father...well." Fugaku said and received an elbow to the stomach by Mikoto, the man was too blunt for the boy.