Erased

Capital city- Land of tea

Nightfall in the land of tea, it was mostly busy at the capitol as a lone figure snuck into the daimyo's palace. With it being a new moon he was able to infiltrate the palace without any problem and moved through the shadows, the only things glowing in the dark were a pair of crimson red eyes.

Landing on the roof the figure entered through a window without alerting the samurai that roamed around the palace as bodyguards to the daimyo, while said figure moved from the ceiling on their way to their target. Seeing a hallway that lead to only one room on his end of the hallway the figure quietly moved so they didn't get noticed by the two samurai standing guard.

Quickly snapping their necks as a way to not spill blood and placing them in a way that wouldn't look conspicuous the figure in ANBU uniform with a plain white mask entered the room and brandished a hooked blade mounted to a chain on their side, the assassin neared the bed and saw a man in his early forties with brown hair sleeping on the bed.

The assassin positioned their blade over the man and slowly stabbed the blade into the man's throat and at the same time put a cloth over his mouth in case the man screamed for help, which he did for no longer than four seconds before he went limp. With his mission complete, the assassin cleaned his weapon and silently left through the window, leaving the country before he could be spotted.

Konohagakure no Sato-ninja academy

As the classroom filled with conversations, a particular redhead sat in isolation from the rest of his peers in his own world. Nobody talked to him, nobody even noticed his existence but he didn't care at all.

Kainan sat at the back of the classroom reading a book on fuinjutsu while the rest of the class talked to each other, and that was just how he liked it. No glares or hateful words, just leaving him in peace but like a wise man once said 'all good things must come to an end.'

He sensed someone sit next to him and from the silence of the other kids they were now watching him, Kainan lowered his book to see the girl he saw on the roof of the academy sitting next to him with a smile on her face.

Kainan sighed "What do you want?" His answer was instant "What's your name?" She asked making Kainan raise an eyebrow "Kainan Uzumaki." He replied shortly and continued reading "Okay, well I'm-"

"I know who you are, Kiyumi Uchiha daughter of Fugaku Uchiha." Kainan said not looking away from his book "Okay, so I was wondering if you want to be friends?" That was out of the blue, he was surprised she asked but due to his experience this will probably end badly for him.

"Why?"

Kiyumi opened her mouth to answer but nothing came out, what could she say? She couldn't come out and just say it, it will be too embarrassing so she clammed up and kept quiet.

Kainan saw her contemplating her answer and then keep quiet, he internally shook his head and decided not to continue talking and continued reading his book.

Ichiraku ramen -after class

Kainan walked into the stand to see the hokage and his family consisting of Kushina and their five year old son Naruto. As soon as he saw them he turned around and before he could exit the stand he heard someone speak, someone he didn't want to talk to.

"Kainan, come sit with us." Minato's voice hit his ears and he knew now he couldn't leave. With the sigh he sat next to the young hokage and ordered a bowl of chicken ramen.