chapter 1

hello england!

Kendyl's POV

I thought living in London would be easy. That was until I met the love of my life, Louis Partridge and somehow became apart of royalty. My name is Kendyl McDonald, but really it should be Kendyl Mountbatten-Windsor. Lets flashback to where it all started...

I was never one for sappy goodbyes, nor was I much of a family person. The only person I would miss when I moved to England was my boyfriend, Gaven. We've been together for 3 weeks and I was already falling deeply in love with the way his brown curly locks would hang just above his eyes at all times and how his smile could light up the room. He was genuinely the boy of my dreams. I had two friends, Libby and Jenna, who were also coming with me to England for college. We were meant to room together at the University of Oxford.

"I'll miss you so much Gav Gav." I say giving him a very passionate kiss on his luscious lips. "I'll miss you too Kendy." He says. In the distance I could hear Libby telling her boyfriend, Austin, goodbye and Jenna telling Matthew, her boyfriend, goodbye as well. We didn't care about our families, they were always annoying.

We left our boyfriends and headed through the airport to our terminal and boarded awhile later. Finally, we had arrived in England! Let me tell you something, I THRIVED off of Starbucks, so of course I went to go get a unicorn frappuccino as soon as we got off of our flight. As I was entering the shop I turned the corner not watching where I was going, and almost immediately running into a boy about my age with hot coffee in his hand. The coffee shot all over my body leaving a searing pain throughout it causing me to pass out.

Next thing I knew I was waking up in a hospital room surrounded by the sound of beeping and what felt like millions of machines. I opened my eyes to find the same boy sitting beside me with a unicorn Frappuccino in his hand. "GIMME THAT!" I demanded. He looked confused at first and then reluctantly handed me the unicorn frappuccino. I took a sip and instantly felt better. "Thanks," I said "I'm feeling better already thanks to you."

"Yeah, you welcome girl." He said almost offended. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Louis. Louis Partridge." he replied. No way!!!! He's that famous actor!! I wasn't about to let him know I knew he was famous or anything, though. "That's a cool name!" I told him. "Thanks, also can I just say I think you might be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life..." he said. "OMG, thanks!" I replied, but didn't tell him I was in love with Gav Gav... I already knew I was about to get myself into a massive pile of trouble with this boy...