i'm back.

dear loyal subjects/readers,

as you just read in the title, I'm back. after much trauma, heartbreak, and romance in my life, I have finally made time in my busy life to return to writing this novel. now, I don't want to go into too much detail as I want to keep my life as private as possible. I don't need you nosy freaks in my business! 

anyway, it all started when I contracted COVID-19. this was a very hard and traumatic experience. my immune system was fighting it the best it could, but in the end, I ended up on a ventilator. I was fighting for my life for 6 solid months. eventually, I was finally starting to recover and was taken off of the ventilator. On my way home from the hospital after fully recovering (William Franklyn miller actually drove me home LOL #WAP) a plane flew from the sky and landed nose first into our Lambo. this was a very tragic experience, and I'm sure you heard about it on the news! 

I was once again, back in the hospital. I navigated my way through 53 different surgeries and months and months of recovery until I was finally back to normal. I still have trauma to this day. William was by my side every step of the way <3 love him sooooo much. he cheated on me with one of the nurses that were taking care of me at the time, but that's besides the point. we worked out our issues and we are better than ever! 

continuing through my tragic past few years, about 3 months ago, my grandma sadly passed away the day after I finally recovered from my last surgery. she was my rock through all of the trauma and heartbreak I experienced. I have been trying to cope and accept her death, but I am finding this very hard to do. I have taken to Twitter (now called X, eff off Elon Musk!!!! >:( I hate you!!!!) to try and find some way to cope. I accidentally got myself into a massive Twitter war tho...now me and Bhad Bhabie are going at it. I'm pretty sure she reads this novel, so if you see this, catch me outside how bout dat hoe!!!! Dr. Phil liked me and my girls better anyway. 

anyway, there is more that has happened to me, but as I said before, I do not want to go into much detail. I will continue to update as I please, but be expecting some fire chapters in the near future...

big ah forehead :P

big ah forehead :P