5.

❤︎

❤︎

•••

{Izuku's POV}

Izuku walked up to the front door while Ochaco was in front of him. He really didn't want to come to this at all, but Ochaco wanted him to. "Hey, you okay?" She asked while looking up at him. "Yeah sure I'm fine. Let's just get this over with." She frowned and looked back at the door. Ochaco and Izuku weren't really dating. She wanted to "fix things" ever since 2 years ago.

When the door opened he saw Mina. "Hey, Mina! I haven't seen you in ages!" Ochaco and Mina exchanged hugs as Izuku stood there awkwardly. "Oh and hey, Midoriya! How are you?" "I'm doing well, thanks" He gave her a small smile."Well come on in you guys! We were just watching a movie!" Ochaco grabbed my hand as she led both of theme in.

When we got to the living room, He saw all of his old classmates. And he saw her. She looked frightened when she saw him. Hemust have been staring because Ochaco squeezed his hand tighter. "Hey Izuku? You okay?" "O-oh yeah sorry. Yeah I'm fine." He continued to look at you. He realized how beautiful you looked. He wanted to go over there and talk to you. Like old times, but Ochaco dragged him with her. He turned around once again and saw you leave in a hurry.

A/N

A/N

Sorry this is so late! I was just trying to focus on my mental health. And also sorry if this chapter sucked💀.
Ily!

-GL1TCHIE