Introduction

the boy with heels | Seishu Inui

Date created | 07/09/21
Date finished | ??????

"Bro, why on earth would I steal your other heel? If I'm gonna steal it then might as well take the owner with it."

In which, (Y/N) got mistaken for being a heels thief.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

• Will add playlist soon.

• This is a Seishu Inui x fem! reader. Pronouns will be she/her.

• This might be a cracked fic, I repeat might.

• Might contain manga spoilers. (This book itself including Inui is already a spoiler though lmao💀)

• Involves lots of swearing, violence, and blood. If you're not comfortable with it then I suggest for you to drop this book.

• Involves lots of typos so please bare with me and do point them out.

• No one will die here, maybe :)

• Tokyo revengers belongs to Ken Wakui and I will not get tired of saying this... the man needs to give us a therapy. Only the plot and and (Y/N)'s personality here is the only thing I own.

• I might not give you the (Y/N) you've wanted that will describe you the most but I hope I can give you the (Y/N) you would somehow love and get comfortable with.

• Please don't plagiarize my work :>

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Imma just rant for a bit...

WHY ISN'T THERE ANY INUI FANFICS?!

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING AND CAN'T FIND ANY LIKE SERIOUSLY, HE'S SO PRECIOUS WHY ISN'T ANYONE WRITING ABOUT HIM HAKDJSHDHS

I understand that not much knows about him since he's not in the anime yet but at least just one darn book about him is all I've been asking for 😭

The lack of Inui fanfics including underrated characters is a crime.

Okay I'm done and that's all for now!

You can visit my profile if you want more tr fics (of course only if you want to, I'm not forcing you hahdhsh)

I hope you enjoy reading this <3