Chapter 9: Truths

Carri's P.O.V

For the past 3 weeks, I've been getting sick nonstop. I told Samantha I needed pregnancy tests, so we went to the store and got 3 different boxes of tests. We checked out of the store on I took one from  each box. Now all we had to do was wait five minutes. I set my phone timer and paced around the room. "Carri what if you are pregnant?" Samanta questioned. " Then I don't know what I would do. " I said as the timer reached 2 minutes. Thank god Joey and Destrey weren't here. I looked over at the time, 30 seconds. I sat on the side of the tub putting my head in my hands. The timer went off and I jumped up and looked at the 3 tests in front if me. They were all positive. Fuck. Samantha came up behind me and looked at the tests. She gasped, " oh my god. Your pregnant." I started to cry. Sammy pulled me close. We both heard the front door open and the boys call and say the are home. I wiped away the tears and put the tests in the trash. Samantha called out , "Boys sit down on the couch we have things to tell." We walked down the stairs and sat on the couch in front of the boys. I spoke up, "I'm pregnant guys." Their jaws dropped. Sam then spoke up , " Carri remember our YouTube video, well scrolled through the comments and found one that said you should kill yourself." My jaw dropped. I got up and ran out of the door. I ran to the park and ran into 2 guys. I looked up to see my best friends Liam and Niall. I hugged them both and talked for about 5 minutes before they had to go. I ran back to the house and ran over to Sam and hugged her. I didn't need to loose my best friend. Well I thought this night was bad. I thought wrong.
*****************************************
Listening to Spaces One Direction