Chapter 4: School

Carri's P.O.V

I woke up on Friday at 5 a.m. I made breakfast for Sam, Joey, Destrey, and I. I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. With a choice of orange juice, chocolate milk, or apple juice. I got Sam up. She refused to get out of bed. I told her I would dump cold water on her. She got right up. I patted her back and told her, " Breakfast is in the table." Destrey and Joey stayed over the night before. I woke Joey up first by telling to get up or cold water would be dumped on him. He shot awake and went to go eat. I walked over to Destrey who was sound asleep. I kissed his lips,which woke him up. "Morning beautiful." He said sleepiness in his voice. I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs. Considering everybody was in their pajamas, we ate our breakfast in our pj's. While I was walking to the kitchen I felt a slap on my butt. I turned around to see Destrey snickering. I grabbed his face and kissed him on his lips. Sammy and Joey kept eating breakfast. Destrey and I finally ate and got cleaned up for school. Joey and Sammy did the same. I put on ripped neon green skinny jeans with a Sleeping With Sirens shirt. I put on some light makeup. Some eyeliner and 2 coats of mascara for my hazel eyes. I put on my red high top converse and straightened my hair. Sammy came out five minutes later wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and low top red converse. I grabbed my Jack Skellingto backpack while Sammy, Joey, and Destrey grabbed their backpacks. We all piled into Destrey car so I could go say hi to my brother Jack G. Destrey pulled into Jack's driveway and let me out. I reached the door and knocked. Jack answered, happy to see me. He hugged me and stepped onto the porch. We talked for 2 minutes them I left for school. I might go see him later.

*************School **************

(Still Carri)

Sammy and I were sitting in our 7th hour class. Photography. I felt my phone vibrate. Me and Sammy were working on our project. It was a text. From Joey.

(J is joe. C is me Carri)

J: Can you tell Samantha I have after school detention?

C: ok.

I clicked off my phone and got back to working. "Sammy. " I said to where she could hear me, " Joey has after school detention." " god damnit she muttered under her breath. "Class the bell is going to ring in 2 minutes, pack your supplies and be ready to go to 8th hour." said Mr. Howell.

*******next hour*******

When I left the school building u heard Samantha calling my name. We were waiting for Destrey to get his slow ass to the car. He finally arrived. All 3 of us went back to my flat and did homework. Mine and Sammy's project was about our YouTube channel. Destrey had math. When we all finished homework we lounged around till Destrey left.

*******************************

Listening to Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift