Chapter 10 : Date Night

Destrey's P.O.V
Tonight was the night. Joey and I were going on a double date. Joey and I went and got 2 promise rings that we got the girls. I got Carri and I promise rings that have robots on them. Joey got him and Samantha a key and padlock promise rings. It was around 12:00 in the afternoon. Carri was getting sick every time she ate. I felt bad for my baby doll. She came back into the room in her Corpse Bride tank top and shorts. She looked at me, with her blue eyes. "Destrey, I don't know what to do. I hate being sick." she said. I said to her, " Get sleep and maybe we can go on a date tonight. Okay?" She nodded her head. She laid down next to me. "Destrey, I can't take anymore of this." She spoke. I rubbed her back. Once she fell asleep I went downstairs to see Joey sitting on a stool in the kitchen, while Samantha was drinking a chocolate milk. I went to the fridge and grabbed a Mountain Dew for me and a bottle of water for Carri. "Destrey where you going?" Samantha said, taking another sip of her chocolate milk. "Carri's room, I'm taking a water to her then getting dressed and lounging around." I said with a small smile. I walked up the stairs to Carri's room. When I walked in I saw her, sleeping peacefully. I set the water on the bed side table and grabbed clothes taking them to the bathroom. I had managed to get in my faded blue skinny jeans. I pulled on a blue shirt. It was mid sleeve. I put on a plain black pair of socks and slid on my blue converse. Joey was wearing what be always wore. Skinny jeans, striped shirt and bobs. "Joseph Michael, answer me when I'm talking to you. Where the hell are you going?" Samantha screamed at Joey. "We can't tell it's a suprise." He spoke back. We will be gone a while.

Samantha's P.O.V
The boys have been gone for exactly 3 hours. Carri has been up for 2 hours. She didn't look sick anymore. I called Joey more than once and Destrey 4 times. I gave up. Carri and I were lounging around watching season 3 of American Horror Story. (Season 3 of American Horror Story is Coven for all you people). I heard Carri's phone go off. She read her text out loud, " you and sammy get ready. Wear something pretty. And get to the Lakeside park. Asap." We exchanged looks, then we both ran up the stairs. We went to my room and went through my closet. Carri picked out a black dress with black heels that looked cut in the front. I chose a white and blue dress and blue and white Nike heels for Carri. She walked into the bathroom and slipped on the dress and shoes while I stayed in my room getting ready. She came out and she looked absolutely beautiful. She sat next to me and I did her makeup lightly. Plain nude eyeshadow and 2 coats of black mascara. I seeped on some nude eyeshadow as well, and 2 coats of black mascara. Carri curled her hair while I straightened mine. We walked out of the house with our phones and walked to the park, since it wasn't far. Once we got there we were shocked at what we seen. We saw a picnic table with candles and food. We walked up to the table and sat down. Destrey and Joey popped out with plates with our names on them. We unfolded the papers to see promise rings. Carri got up and walked over to Destrey kissing his lips. This was the cutest date ever. Once we go done eating Carri and I slipped on our promise rings and helped the boys clean. Once that was done. Carri walked over to Destrey and danced with him, while I walked home with Joey. I am happy yo be with Joey.
*****************************************
It's been forever. Girls' outfit for the date is up there in the media.
Listening to - My immortal by Evanescence