The Trailer

I hope you enjoy this one it's about what I think what happened when Derek brought Meredith to his trailer for the first time.
-----------------------------------------------

Derek took Merediths hand and they both walked to the trailer they went inside. They walked in and it was bigger then she thought it would be.

Derek watched her as she walked around the space carefully looking around she turned around with a big smile on her face "So do you like it?" He asked.

She walked over to him smiling and putting her arms around his neck "Derek I love it" she smiled as she leaned in to kiss him he moaned and pulled me close to him.

I held his face and he put his tongue down my throat I did the same as are toungs battled. We backed away out of breath I put my phone and coat on the table behind us I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the bed he pushed me onto the bed he got on top of me and started kissing my lips.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and he lifted my shirt over me and he threw it on the ground I unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. He pulled my panties down he smiled and quickly took his pants and boxers off.

He crawled on top of me and put his hand around my back and un clasped my bra he threw it off the bed he started kissing down my stomach.

He puts one hand on my stomach and the other hand went to my pussy he slides his finger into my wet pussy "your so wet" he said kissing me he kissed down my stomach and he went to my clit he stuck his tongue in me and started thrusting. He licked around inside of me causing me to moan.

He moved his hand up to my breasts and started massaging them he started thrusting fast "Mmmm" I moaned as I put my hand down to grab his hair to push him deeper into me. He took his hands off my breasts and put both hands on my inner thighs spreading my legs wider.

He started sucking on my vagina it feels so good he moved his hand down putting two fingers in me he started thrusting hard. He got up hovering over me and he started kissing me and I kissed him back tasting myself.

He moand in my mouth and his fingers were still thrusting hard inside me I felt myself about to release. As I wrapped my legs around his waist he took his fingers out and went down and he put his tongue inside me I put my legs around his neck as he put his thumb on my clit and rubbed it I felt myself release he slerped everything up.
He got up and kissed my neck as we were both out of breath.

She turned him over so she was sitting over his erection "Oh my god" he looked down and saw she was rubbing her clit over his dick she smiled and moved her hands down his body until she went down and started kissing up his shaft.

"Holy Shit that feels so good" He threw his head back and watched as she took his full length into her mouth. He grabbed her hair she started to gage on his cock until he shot his cum down her throat.

She got up and licked her lips Derek positioned his cock up as she slid onto it "Oh God yes" he moand and pushed her hips down and she stayed there for a moment.

"Oh Fuck that feels soo good" she started to bounce up and down and her breasts bounced in front of him "Fuck your so tight!" He said as his head went back "Oh my god your so Fucking deep" she moaned she started going in circles around his shaft and Derek flipped them over so she was laying on her stomach holding her hips.

He started thrusting and pounding all of his length into her. "Oh God" she grabbed the sheets as he continued to pound deep into her pussy.

"Oh Fuck this feels so good" she moaned she shook beneath him as her cum went all over his cock. He kept thrusting a few more times before he released and pulled out of her.

He layed down beside her and they both got under the covers and he snuggled into me holding her tight kissing her neck a few times. "I love you" as he kissed her "I love you to."
----------------------------
Ok wow that took a long time to write

I'm sorry for not putting this out sooner but I had a major writers block or something 😂.

But anyway I hoped you like this chapter

Please leave suggestions on what you would want my to write next.

I wrote 2 of these paragraphs separately so I hope they make sense.