Chapter 2

Photo of Ivory ^

Quick note- I won't do authors notes that often or hardly ever but I will be super active towards followers and people who comment. Commenting abusive or harsh things will get you blocked and reported and your comment(s) will be deleted. On a lighter note I love you all and I hope you enjoy my writing. I don't have a set schedule  for when I'll be posting but expect something every week. Xoxo.

£££££££

"So you're from Wildcrest?  Tell me, what has changed from these past few years?" I spoke harshly, my mind racing as I thought of the different celebrations going on without me. The female shifter awkwardly moved her feet, unfurling from her center and crossing her legs. "Well, for starters after our Alpha's  daughter went missing things have been on the somber side, oh but on a lighter note their newest daughter Isa had her fifth birthday yesterday! Oh she just had the best time! My name's  Carina Marie Davidson, I'm the betas daughter." She stated proudly, her enthusiasm, confusing my wolf and I, seeing as she could possibly be put to death soon. 'I don't really wanna kill her, she is family. Don't make me go all Lilo and Stitch on your ass.' Idira pushed through my mind barriers. 'Shut it you, I don't need your input. Plus it's my job to kill the mutts they bring in. How could I possibly go against mom and dad?'

Amid my small inner battle with my wolf Carina stood, her back to the wall and her naked frame displayed. "Are you going to tell me your name?" She spoke quietly. I stiffened slightly and debated on giving her this information,  my wolf pushing for me to tell her. "My name is Ivory Noel....Harper." I said softly, giving the surname I knew she would recognize. 

Carina's dark eyes widened slightly and her mouth formed a cute circular shape. My nerves were decedently controlled but I could still feel the tightness in my stomach. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my curvy frame, tears hitting my collarbone. Slowly I wrapped my arms around her, my emotions going haywire. "I can't believe this, we have to get out. They have to know you're alive." She spoke quickly. I retracted my limbs and pushed towards the door, "No." I prepared to leave,  hoping to  discuss her life with my mother. "Why not? They will kill you and don't you want to see your family Noel? " Memories flashed through my head, my mom calling out to me as i played in the nearby forrest, her soft voice echoing. I spun towards Carina , my eyes shifting into an extremely lighter blue hue and fangs protruding outwards. "Do not ever call me by my middle name, you may only call me Ivory." My tone filled with pain and my expression torn. "My name is a touchy subject, just please." I spoke quietly. Carina submitted  quickly and lowered her penetrating  gaze. "Im sorry Ivory, I just....  you don't remember me do you?" I felt bad for her, she clearly had a deep connection with me but, I truly don't remember her. I turned away, needing to speak with my mother about Carina. "Oh and the hunters won't hurt me, I'm their family. They'd  never dream of bringing me harm. " She gasped loudly and I made my exit.

Sebastian's P. O. V.

"Angelina please go away, I am a very busy man and I'm also waiting for my mate. I am trying to remain gentlemanly but you're testing my patience."  I rebuked the overly done up woman in front of me. Angelina is the biggest slut in my pack and has been chasing me for quite some time now thanks to my mother. For some ungodly reason my mother adores this woman and has been training her to be the next Luna seeing as I haven't found my mate and my father is dead, leaving me to step up sooner than I had hoped to. "But baby I'm going to be your hot new Luna soon. Your mom told me I am the best fit in the pack. " She tried pulling herself closer. Sighing loudly I shoved out of my chair and left the room, not wanting to deal with her antics. Im twenty years old for Christ sake I have shit to do. I mind li led my beta Daniel and asked him to meet me in the lounge. 

"What's up man?" Daniel gave me a quick handshake and we sat down. "Nothing just getting bothered by Angelina again. She is disgusting." I spit out harshly. Daniel nods sympathetically and we begin the process of drawing up paperwork and financial  sheets, my thoughts occasionally returning to the subject of my mate.

-I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT AND IM SORRY.