Dad! Lio x Mom! Reader

You were sitting at the dinner table enjoying (favorite food), taking your time to relax while your lover was dealing with your twins. Your oh so thankful that he's there to help when your taking care of yourself. Your peace was soon ruined when the young twin girl came running past you with Lio not long behind her and your son trying to catch up with their sister and father.
Reaching over you scooped up your son and kissed his cheek and he smiled, he gave little huffs of exhaustion, "Awe are you tired already!" Your daughter asked pointing to her brother, he nodded and wrapped his tiny arms around your neck and layer his down on your chest. You rubbed his back gently, looking down at your daughter and chuckling when you noticed her pout.

"Whaaaat jealous of your brother honey?" Your missing lover showed up and gently picked up y'all daughter and booping her nose. She giggled and did it back to Lio, "Hello darling," Lio spoke walking up to your sitting form and patting your sons back, Lio then kneeled to his height, he set down the little girl and soothed out the boys hair, looking up at you he smiled, "Hey, y'all wanna go meet up with Galo?" He asked. "S/O what do you think?"You gave them a gentle closed eyed smile, "Of course, just be careful," "YAAAAAYY!!" The twins shouted running to find their shoes, Lio laughed along with you, he stood to his full height to kiss the top of your head and waved at you, "We'll be back my love, do you want anything?" He asked, "No, but just tell Galo I said 'hi' ok?" "Will do darling, see ya in bit," he waved at you, "You to love!" You waved back and watched him help the twins put their shoes and out the door.