Lio x reader fluff

Lio was situated on the couch leaning against the arm rest, you were resting in between his legs, you head rested on his stomach, arms wrapped snuggly around his small waist.

With one of Lio's hands gently going through your (h/c) hair, and the other holding his phone scrolling through social media. It was raining outside with loud thundering, the only light in the room coming from the lamp on the nightshade and Lio's phone.

Truly a perfect night for cuddling

It wasn't long before Lio heard soft snores coming from below him, moving his phone out of his point of view, he looked down at you. A gentle smile laced his usual bored expression, you always had some kind of power that mad Lio melt in your presence, something no one has done.

It was peaceful

Until a loud idiot came bursting through the door.

"HEY LIO-"

"SHHHH YOU IDIOT!!" Lio whisper shouted

"Huh?"

You stirred in your sleep before slowly blinking your eyes to wake up. The two fire men turned their attention to you.

"Sorry S/O...." Galo apologized

"Huh? Galo?"

You propped yourself up with your arms on either side of Lio's waist, looking up at Galo's smile taking notice of his arms hidden behind his back.

"Whatcha got there Galo?" You asked

Lio turned his head back to Galo, a confused look over came his pretty face.

"Uh ya I brought a movie..." Galo swayed looking down at his feet,

"A movie? You interrupted us for a movie?" Lio harshly questioned

You lightly smacked Lio's chest for his rudeness while he turned his head away from you with a pout.

"Sorry Lio, but hey do you wanna watch it? It's a (favorite movie genre)~" he persuaded

"Of course we do Galo, right Lio?"

"Uh huh.."