Galo x F!dom reader smut!

Again this is from my tumblr account
@/SpaceFlamme pls check it out!!

Warnings!!
Smut, pegging,maid dress,thigh riding, female dom reader!

──────ೋღ🌺ღೋ─────

How did this happen? Galo questioned looking at the folded maid dress in your hands, a cheeky smile was spread across your face. His slouched form slowly walked to you and hesitated before snatching the dress with an disappointed expression.
You watched as your angry boyfriend stomped off to the bathroom closing the door, you were gonna have fun with him tonight. You sat on the couch awaiting his arrival in the dress, he was probably gonna be in there for a while so until then you occupied yourself on your phone.

*tiny time skip*

Galo sighed when he finished putting on the maid dress, he walked out the bathroom into the living room spotting you on the couch as you looked up from your phone. When you looked him up and down noticing how tight and loose the dress were in certain places around the waist and chest, it complemented his abs from all the work out he does to keep his "Fire fighting Soul" in shape. The one thing you found to be interesting were the thigh highs, the dress didn't come with the fabric so you went ahead and got a pair yourself. He pout remained on his face and only deepened when you patted your thigh for him to come sit. He walked over to you and seated himself on your thigh, you gave him a small smile then leaned over to the table next to the couch to place down your phone. You grabbed his hands and placed them on your shoulders, Galo already knowing what's up looked at you, "D- Do I have to?" "You want the maid dress off? Do it firefighter," a smirk spread across your lips when galo rested his head against his hand, "Can I kiss first? At least?" He hoped you'd give him that before you continued to your ideas. "We'll see" you looked away, he hesitated before slowing moving himself on your thigh, a small groan slipped past his lips. You rested your hands on his hips to get him to move a lil more to get him to the main course. After a while Galo became a moaning, groaning mess while chasing after his release, his only way to do was to increase his speed on your thigh, Galo wrapped his arms around your neck groaning loudly in your ear.

"Eager are we?" You teased,he was fuming with embarrassment from his cheeks to the tips of his ears. "Y/nnnn," the closer he got to his release the louder and faster he got. You took one of your hands off his hips and gently pushed it between his legs, a loud moan of your name left lips. You were feeling nice enough to help him chase after his release he so desperately wanted. After a few minutes of the same treatment. He came,barely missing the dress and the thigh highs but right onto your shorts.

You tapped your lips while taking his chin in your hands for him to look up at you, "Hmm, how will you make this up to me, lover boy?" You question. He groaned at the nickname rolling his hips on your thighs, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he was almost sobbing when you stilled his hips to keep him from getting his pleasure. "You ready for the main course sparky?" His fast nodding made you chuckle as you tapped his hip for him to get off and head to the bedroom with you.

*Skipped to the bed room, blah blah blah*

You tightened the strap around you waist, Galo was beneath you, his toned back was pressed against the (F/C) sheets, you held his hips in place kissing him gently on the side of his mouth smiling down at him. "You ready?" You asked, "Always," be responded grabbing your shoulders. "When you need me to stop tap my hip three times alright?" "Alright," and with that. You pounded into him harshly, his once softened expression changed into lustful one. You kept going as your beloved boyfriend was yelling and moaning out profanities for the whole apartment complex to hear. "Y/nnnn please~ S-slow down!" He barely managed to get the sentence out with you destroying his insides. "Slow down? I thought you liked it rough?" You smirked down at him, lowering yourself to reach his neck to add on to his pleasure. You sucked on his neck hoping to leave dark splotches of evidence that he was taken and can be easily destroyed within seconds under your touch, like putty. "Y/n-nnn" he moaned out your name so lovely, you kissed around his chest and down to his stomach, but nonetheless your movements on his lower area never stopping. You pounded into your poor lover for what felt like hours he had came twice already but you enjoyed his pleas, after all he never told you to stop he just told you to slow down, that wasn't gonna happen tonight, unfortunately for him. The tears streaming down his face and sobs racked with moans of your name and small "fuuu- Y/n Please!" Were tossed around the room, he was sweating more then he did in his firefighting job, you loved it. Galo wrapped his legs around your waist and scathing down your back deep enough to draw blood, you yourself let out a pained moan in sync with Galo. 'One last time!' You wanted him to come undone once more! And your wish was granted, he came for the third time that night. Galo was panting like a dog, sweat dripping down his body,hazed eyes, and the messiest hair you'll ever see him with. You pulled out, undid the strap and tossed it somewhere within the room then falling down right beside his tired figure. The both of you tired and sweaty and in need of a cold shower or bath, that is if Galo could even stand without falling, you smiled at the thought but they were interrupted when a arm pulled you close and wrapped around your waist. Galo nuzzling into your chest almost turning to putty when you played with the messy parts of his hair, "Are you ok,Galo? I went a little to hard this time, sorry love," you spoke laying your chin on the top of his head. "Nnn your fine, I'm ok but my legs hurt so you'll have to deal with me and my shifts as well" his voice was muffled but you could feel a smile forming on his face when you chuckled.

"I love you Y/n"
"Love you to, Galo"