How lonely Steve cam to be

We entered his home and saw a small room filled with two red beds, a couple double Birchwood chests and a furnace. The room was mainly stone, stone celling, stone floor and stone walls. But when we entered the first thing we saw was another Character, He had a light tan complexation with brown hair, He wore a blue hoody, grey pants and black shoes. I instantly knew who he was."Andrew!""Hey!"Steve looked unamused at his unwelcome house guest."What are you doing in my house ?""Uh Steve is it ? I was wondering around and found this place, so I decided to chill here to see if the owner would come back.""Sure and you didn't at any point take anything from my chests?""Tempted but no . . I did not" Andrew then walked over to me and just stared for a moment before hugging me. Steve went over to the chests to see if Andrew was telling the truth, Gunner just went over and sat on one of the beds. Andrew stopped hugging me and spoke."Uhh sorry I'm glad your here and not dead like . . . like StumpyTiger is""What do you mean ?""Well I spawned in the world with StumpyTiger and as we wondered around we found some wolfs. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was running away from the wolfs who had turned on us like Pigmen. Unfortunately StumpyTiger did not escape." "I'm missing a watermelon slice !" "Seriously your getting mad over one watermelon slice ? Steve calm down, ok fine I did take a watermelon slice but I didn't think you would notice""Every little bit counts especially if that one Item was going to be turned into seeds and then into a nice food source."Steve then walks over to Andrew and picks him up by the collar of his hoodie."I don't like it when someone lies to me"Suddenly there's a banging at the door, turns out it was some zombies who wanted in. We then moved away from the door so Steve could put down some blocks to make sure the zombies don't bust the door open and get to up but before he could do that he puts Andrew down. With the moon high in the sky and the door blocked Steve offers to stay up as two other people get some sleep, since in Minecraft the only way to sleep is to lay down on a bed otherwise sleep is not possible. Gunner and Andrew get on the beds facing away from each other so it wouldn't be awkward. As they went to sleep Steve then looks at me."So why didn't you go to sleep instead of that Andrew fella? ""Because I didn't want to sleep simple as that, and well also it's because stereotypically guys are better and more powerful at fighting and defending themselves than females are." "What are you?""What do you mean?""Are you a girl, a boy or both""Oh! uh I'm a girl despite being in a skin that's based upon a male character. Also I forgot to say that stereotype is true. . . well in my case that is, I'm not very strong nor am I good at fighting." "Hmm . . . . "Steve then comes closer to me and says"Change. . . . hop into an empty chest and you can change your character skin. It might get complicated with you and the others if you stay like that.""Uh that's not a normal Minecraft mechanic, so without mods or plugins are you sure that it's gonna work?" "As sure as how it happened with me.""What do you mean?""I spawned into the world but I looked like Alex, a orange haired female with green gray and brown clothing. One day I fell into one of my double chests and came out of it with the skin of Steve or so you see. Under stood?""Kind of""Point is it works for me so why not you?"I then hop into an empty chest and before I knew it I was looking into the folder that held all my Minecraft skins on my computer. I selected one and began feel as if I was falling, suddenly the chest opened and I could see light again. I sat up and saw it worked! My character had changed from Koro sensei from the anime assassination classroom to a pale female with long dirty blond hair, a black T-shirt a pixelated cat pic on it, navy colored pants and some white, pink and purple colored socks. "Hmm that's better" "Now what ?" "Well there is only three more minutes until it turns to day. So how about we just sit and chat ?" "Uhh S-sure"Time went past so slowly, three minutes felt like an hour. At first we didn't know what to talk about but then I asked if he knew what the world difficulty was set too.

*In Minecraft you can play in different game difficulty's. Peaceful - no hunger, no mobs just you in a vast world dodging the trials of death that come to you as drowning/ getting trapped and suffocating in blocks, being burnt by lava, falling from mountains, trees and falling into ravines or finally walking into cactuses. Easy, Normal and Hard still have those ways of dyeing but these difficulty's adds mobs and hunger. With each difficulty comes stronger mobs or as some people call them Mobile Entities, thou in hard mode you only get one life. So far the last known difficulty the game can be set to is super hard also known as Nightmare mode. One life super powerful entities and a goal to find and kill all three bosses*

Steve sits on top of the empty chest before telling me a story that happened along time ago."Once upon a time there was a bunch of Steve's and a group of people. These people are the ones who created the game Minecraft. The main creator went by the name Notch. In a early version of the game there was nothing but a flat land and lot's of us Steve's running around but one day the game got updated and all the Steve's disappeared apart from me, why was I the only one to survive the update ? Who knows but when a server was created players from all over the world started to play the game. I had thought I had gone back in time to an earlier version since at that time players that weren't part of the creators crew couldn't customize there characters and it had looked like there was a bunch of Steve's. One day I was wondering around the decorated lobby when I see a female called Alex but like that players who looked like Steve's there where many of her.I started to mess with the code since I was not even suppose to belong in the game and saw a page of text saying something about an ending screen with two characters talking to each other as if they knew that there was someone reading what they saying to each other like writing on a screen. I then started to dig more into the code behind it and saw two names stood out, it was Notch and Herobrine.Who is Herobrine? I asked myself, apparently he's a powerful mob that can control anything within this games universe. It is said that his code was mixed up with the Ender Dragons code and not only that but he looks like a Steve but with bright white glowing eyes. Now I believe he's the reason all the other Steve's that weren't controlled by players in the version I first lived in, was all destroyed from the game thanks to the update that followed. But still why did I not get deleted along with the others....Oh sorry I didn't notice I was talking for so long do you have any questions ?""Uh no ..... no questions but you still didn't tell me if you knew what difficulty this world was in." "Hard mode""What ! so that means that Meatylog and StumpyTiger are forever dead ?!""Yeah I suppose they are"Steve then lowers his head and starts to mumble. I couldn't make out what he said but it kind of sounded like *they are probably dead in the real world too. "Morning what are you two talking about ?"Without any windows in Steve's house It was hard to see what the time of day it was but since Gunner awoke from his slumber only means that day has arrived.