Left to Right

After garnering enough energy, Namjoo rose and went in for a shower. Fortunately, her hair was long enough to cover the marks on her neck and hopefully they would disappear by the time Chanyeol came home. Else Namjoo might end up bandaging her neck. Concealer might help if the hickies were faded enough.

She should've said something. Clamping a hand over her neck, Namjoo stared at herself in the mirror. Bruises were vivid as hell underneath her eyes. Tired yet. On the bright side she felt...good. Her muscles were no longer tight and achy. Instead, they felt loosened. Namjoo was pain free for once. Good news there.

Pulling on fresh clothes, Namjoo stepped out of the bathroom. First stop, the kitchen. Popping a k-cup into her Keurig machine, Namjoo waited for her coffee to finish brewing. She had an hour yet till work.

Repeatedly powering her phone on and off, she saw no text from Chanyeol. Probably busy. He'd call later to talk she knew. What would she say to him? Nothing. It was better to talk face to face. That was the only appropriate approach.

Picking up her mug Namjoo took a sip of the coffee. Burning her tongue and yelping at the same time as hands coiled around her waist. Whirling around at lightning speed she spotted Sehun behind her.

"Hell..." she murmured setting the cup down and reached over for a napkin, but Sehun turned her back to face him. Wiping the drip of coffee off her chin with a thumb he put it to his lips licking it off.

In a God forbidden way, it was kind of hot but Namjoo couldn't be bothered right now. A glance and she noted he'd put his clothes back on, shirt tucked in. Coming off as if he'd never slept in her bed at all if one didn't notice his unruly bed hair.

Spreading his arms around her, he grasped onto the counter and leaned forward. Namjoo stared straight into his face. He looked tired, too, but very energized.

"What?" she questioned.

"Do you know how many times you said my name last night?" he teased.

Her expression twisted. Having nothing to say for it, and truly she didn't know.

The corners of his mouth curled up. Removing his arms, he straightened. "All right. I've looked enough."

Her eyes followed when he walked away curious what he was up to.

"Come down when you're ready." He called out.

Namjoo drank half her coffee, grabbed her purse, and took the elevator to the underground lot. Chanyeol's vehicle was still in the same spot. Getting in she peered at Sehun's clothes. They were crisp and dry. She had an inkling they were uncomfortable since they hadn't been dried properly.

Her attention swerved to him when he swiped her hair off her shoulder. Clicking her tongue, she swatted his hand away, sat back, and yanked her seatbelt on.

"No one will see that if you're careful." Sehun started the engine and drove out into the street. Bright sunlight swam over them nearly blinding her.

"You should've been careful." She grumbled.

He sent her a devilish smirk. It was kind of sexy.

"Can I come over later?" he asked.

"Why?"

"I can't?"

Namjoo debated. "It'd be better not to. And don't pick me up later. I'm having dinner with my friends."

"Who are your friends?" he asked, but she didn't answer him.

"It's Friday. You should spend the day with your friends or something." Namjoo suggested. "Don't worry about me."