Renjun, asked by Jeno, did a small check-up on Jaemin. He checked the blonde's heartbeat, blood pressure and then even had to shine a light into Jaemin's eyes. The last part was a bit uncomfortable as Renjun kept feeling that weird stare from the blonde even when the latter could barely see the student because of the light. Renjun tried to act professionally and ignored it, giving his attention to his job.

Seeing that the pupil constricted, Renjun was aware that the drugs already wore off.

"Does it hurt?" Renjun asked and turned off the light. He placed the penlight back into the medkit and soon began unwrapping the bandages.

"There's very weird pain, the one that I didn't feel before."

Renjun looked up in surprise. "What is it?"

"Now that the bullet is gone... it hurts... I don't know how to explain it."

"Then don't. It's a good pain, trust me," Jeno said, rubbing Jaemin's uninjured shoulder.

Renjun wasn't surprised to see Jeno smiling. The guy was happy that his lover was okay.

"From the medical point, it's easier when the bullet goes through but doesn't harm anything, for example, doesn't shatter bones. It hurts less than a bullet being inside."

Jeno and Jaemin were confused, but Renjun decided to not explain more. Instead, he took care of Jaemin's shoulder, washing the wound in silence. The blonde was wincing in pain but didn't say Renjun to stop and because of that, soon his arm was bandaged again.

"Can we go to the bathroom?" Ming asked in Chinese.

Renjun forgot that they had to go. Just because he was allowed to get down from the couch and take care of Jaemin, he forgot that he didn't go to the bathroom yet. Suddenly he got embarrassed when he remembered the conversation between the man and Jeno. Renjun was sure that he smelled of sweat which had a smell of anxiety and tension. He knew that it wasn't his fault he couldn't take a shower. But it was his body...

"What is she saying?" Jaemin asked. Renjun felt the blonde's eyes on his back.

"She wants to go to the bathroom," Renjun replied bluntly.

"Oh, speaking of that..." Jeno started, making Renjun's ears perk up.

"I can walk you there," Jaemin announced, a bit too cheerfully.

Renjun reacted just in time. Jaemin wanted to stand up and if not for Renjun's help, Jeno wouldn't have handled him that well.

"You have to rest," the boy pushed Jaemin back on the coffee table.

"But I have to-"

"You stay here and watch over them," Jeno kneeled in front of Jaemin and whispered. The girls didn't hear it but Renjun did as he was sitting right next to them. "I'll take care of everything."

He then stood up and looked at the girls.

"This time you'll also have time to wash up."

Renjun glanced at his cousins, seeing them staring at Jeno with those puppy eyes.

"Thank you," Ninghong said.

"But you'll only have three minutes for the toilet and five minutes for the shower, so use your time wisely."

It sounded as harsh as the military. Renjun didn't like the way their time was limited. But he couldn't speak his thoughts out loud as he understood that time limits were helpful to the group of six. One shouldn't stay there for too long when others were waiting.