Intro

Everything felt like hell after my grandpa died. I really wanted to end it.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

                                    Javon Walton BirthdayJuly 22nd, 2006

Javon Walton
Birthday
July 22nd, 2006

About
Child boxing prodigy turned actor who was the Georgia State Champion in both boxing and gymnastics. As an actor, he has played Ashtray on HBO's Euphoria and Grant on Amazon's Utopia.

Before Fame
He began training at the age of 4.

Trivia
By the age of 10, he was sponsored by Under Armor making him the youngest member of the company's roster. He has had a goal to appear in the 2024 Olympics for both Boxing and Gymnastics.

Family Life
He has two brothers, Jaden and Daelo, and a sister, Jayla. His parents are named DJ and Jessica.

Media
Instagram: onwardwanna
Snapchat: Unknown
TikTok: onwardwanna

                                       Ileigh HopeBirthdayApril 13th, 2007

Ileigh Hope
Birthday
April 13th, 2007

About
When she was 4 she decided to become a famous dancer and Actor. As a Actor she played young Elena and is trying to be in Euphoria Season 5.

Before Fame
She started practicing dance at Age 2

Trivia
By Age 3 Ileigh hated when people said her name wrong so when she met someone she would said "my name is Ileigh said eye-lee not E-Lee

Family Life
She has 2 older brothers, Dereck and Colt. Her mom's name is Melissa and her Father was not in the picture.

Media
Main Instagram: ileigh.hope
Backup instagram: Eyes.dumpz
Snapchat: Ileigh.hope13
TikTok: ileigh.hope

Others💕: Ezra (eyes childhood bestfriend) , Kolton (ex bf/ex bff), Sarah (high school best friend)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heads up this is my first book so please don't expect it to be that good lol. And the song at the top is just what I was listening too while writing the story. Also here is a Spotify playlist with the songs in it.

Love, Shileigh 💕 (and I choose ileigh bc I like the name not bc of my name lol)