07✓

I opened my eyes slightly ad the sun shine through the window hitting my face. My eyes shot wide open as I remember what happened yesterday.

That hurts, how she pushed me off 'cause she was cumming and about to caught us.'

I turned to the side as I heard a snore and I see Chaeyoung sleeping, my heart raced as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer and snuggles in my neck. Then I saw a lipstick mark on her neck I sighed. I glanced at the door and I saw it slightly opened.

I realized I was in nothing but an oversized hoodie which I assume belongs to Chaeyoung, I tried to get out of her grip slowly and surprisingly it worked.

Just when I was about to stand up, a voice called out. "Babe where are you going?" I turned around to see Chaeyoung rubbing her eyes with messy hair, I smiled slightly "Uhm, b-bathroom." I lied.

She thought nothing of it and pulled me back on the bed, "baby your so warm." She says and I blush feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I blush harder when her hand sneaked into my my, we'll her hoodie and rubbed my exposed core, I flinched as her cold hand make contact with my skin. "I'm kinda tired." I lied again.

Making up lies to cover up my lie, interesting.

"Oh really?." She smirked. She continued rubbing it and I let out a small moan, I covered my mouth with my hand but only to let her pull it away to hear my moans. I shut my eyes. Shifting uncomfortably wanting her to stop at how wrong is this.

She got on top of me and locked her hands with my hands "Are you alright?" She hides her head at the crook of my neck like she does every morning.

"Y-yeah." I say, no chaeyoung I'm not okay.

"Stop lying, does it hurt? Am I too harsh? Sorry about yesterday." She mumbled but lol enough for me to hear.

She'd be soft and dominant the next second, Park Chaeyoung why are you like this to me?

"No it's fine, we shouldn't let your girlfriend find out anyway." I said, hating every words coming out of my mouth.

"You know?" She asked, it's very obvious.

"I thought it's obvious." I sighed, she got off me and i follow. "I'll go take a shower." I said avoiding any conversation she was about to speak when her phone rings.

"Yes baby?" I heard her say as I entered the bathroom. "I'll be right there, i miss you too."

I close the bathroom door not wanting to hear anything else.

I guess I'm stuck here again... What's the purpose of my life anymore.

When I got out of the showe Chaeyoung had already left. I sighed and walked downstairs, a few maids greeted me and I smile. They've always been nice to me. I walked over to me the kitchen looking for food, I was lazy so I just ate cereal instead.

While eating I let thoughts take over my mind, I wonder where's my phone? She probably took it or it's probably somewhere in my old clothes.

I quickly finished the cereal and and walked upstairs Chaeyoung's bedroom, I stared at the bed for a second.

I guess she fucked her here too.

I rolled my eyes and walk over to the other side of the bed seeing my clothes on the floor, I immediately searched on my pockets and a rush of happiness went through me as I feel my phone.

I pulled it out and my happiness dropped as I see my phone broken and it wouldn't return on, I sighed outing it back in, gathering all my clothes. I hide my phone just incase it would come in handy, I might just ran out of battery.

I threw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and brought it downstairs to the maids.

The doorbell rang and I looked at it curiously. Who could it be anyway?

I walk over to it as a maid was about to open it, I motioned her to let me open it as she nods and left.

I turned the huge wooden doorknob and a woman appeared in my sight. Her smile dropped, "Oh where's Chaeyoung?" Her voice was bitchy. I recognize her voice immediately. I guess this is his girlfriend. But didn't Chaeyoung went to her this morning?

I decide to shup up my questions "She isn't home." I said blanky and she rolled her eyes "Let me in, then I'll wait for her." She said forcing the door open.

"Do you know where she is, maid?" She asks, she thinks I'm a maid, alright. I stared at her short tight dress and heavy makeup.

"Nope." I said and popped purposely annoyed right now. "You can wait for her there." I pointed to the couch and walk away I could feel her eyes staring at the back of my head as I walk away.

I entered the kitchen and I suddenly heard her shout, "Maid! Get me some water!" I rolled my eyes storming out again.

"First of all, I'm not a miad in here." I snapped with a tone in my voice. "And second of all, get ride of that bitchy attitude or I'll kick you out." I said.

She widened her eyes, "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?!" She screamed storming towards me yet I didn't over the muscle.

"What's going on here?" A voice spoke she turned her head towards it but I didn't bother too.

"Why the screaming?" Chaeyoung come closer and glanced at me. "Your maid is being bitchy and rude to me!" She said clinging into Chaeyoung's arm.

Chaeyoung really needs to raise her standards in women.

Chaeyoung turns to me, "The fuck did you do?" Her eyes darkened. I frowned. "She's lying, she's the one being rude." I said defending myself.

"I would never do that to anyone." She sobs.

"Stay here for a second." Chaeyoung kissed her forehead and turned to me and grabbing me by the hair and dragging me upstairs.

The moment she closed the door she started screaming at me. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"YOU DONT RIGHT TO TREAT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!"

"Then why the fuck do you keep me here?" I snapped back, she didn't look too happy as she pushed me against the wall.

"She's just another slut who wants your money and sex!" I said truthfully and before I knew, a slap landed hard on my cheek.

Edited.