TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
every kdrama ever

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE CAR WAS quiet for a moment as the two strangers tried to catch their breath

THE CAR WAS quiet for a moment as the two strangers tried to catch their breath. Their hurried breaths began to calm as moments of silence went by. They passed trees, surely getting closer to the city. Rae wasn't sure why exactly they were headed there, but she didn't question the man who had helped her.

     But Rae was still the first one to speak, "What the hell is going on?" She interrogated with wide eyes, her eyes scanning the outside for any sign of wreckage, but all that was there were secluded trees.

     "I don't know... But hopefully, they'll have some answers at the police station." The man in front of Rae spoke as he continued to drive carefully on the empty road.

     "Wait, are you a cop?" The girl questioned, turning to look at him.

     "Yeah, it's my first day. Leon Kennedy. You are...?" The frontman turned towards the girl next to him, allowing her to take notice of his blue eyes that had a tint of gray to them. They appeared caring, and attentive...and to be staring into her soul. Damn, he's got pretty eyes.

     "Rae Silivan." She answered shortly, getting slightly nervous because of the concerned eye contact.

     "Do you live around here?" Leon questioned, thankfully turning back to the road. Once he did, it revealed his strong nose, which was mostly straight, with a small, barely noticeable hill in the middle that only made it more attractive. Rae closed her eyes and made herself turn her head. Let's not stare at handsome strangers.

     "No. I was low on gas." Rae explained, "Tried to get some...but, y'know."

     A peaceful quiet filled the car for a moment, disregarding the situation they were in. Rae sunk into her seat lightly, grateful to be able to relax after the stressful moment they faced.

     Leon was the one to break the quiet this time as he gave her a small smile, "Well, it's a good thing we found each other." He let out a breath, shaking his head, "I don't know what to expect anymore."

     "It's definitely crazy." Rae piped, "I didn't expect any of that to happen back there." Rae responded quietly and began fiddling with her thumbs as she turned to the side. She accidentally made eye contact with Leon who was glancing at her. Both widened their eyes slightly at the eye contact and redirected their eyes, Leon to the road and Rae outside.