𝟒𝟏.) 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

- Ugh heyyyy 💜.
- Excuse any mistakes.
- I have no words about this chapter.
- Chapter dedicated to lavishbaby_jada happy birthday girlie 💜!

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ ☞︎

Jå's (Jayde) P.O.V:

this what she wearing today :)

"Maaaaaaa!" I yelled on the phone as she answered.

"What girl?"

"I don't know how to fix my car."

"What's wrong with it? Didn't you just get it how the hell you mess it up already?"

"I didn't. It just started messing up and I don't know who they went to to get it customized."

"Girl if you don't ask Kash. You'll ask him for anything else. Something must've happened because why you calling me and i'm in New York." She said and I just shook my head.

"I hate you know me so well. Somebody texted calling me first lady and I was confused so I asked them who is first lady cause i ain't no damn michelle obama and they gon say "Damn you ain't know? You became first lady when Kash because king pin."

"Oop." She said in a shocked face. "Oh lord. Taking after his father. You know how long he been king pin?"

"Nope and you know i'm determined to find out. It don't matter we don't date we just friends with benefits or whatever."

"Tuh couldn't fool me." She said and I frowned. "You bet not kill that boy."

"He bet not get smart with then maybe his life won't be on the line. We already talked about him gang banging and stuff but damn now he kingpin."

"You know what I think it is?" She asked putting a grape into her and I just look at her. "That's god testing y'all. Y'all been tested for a while now but this really gon push it. Fun fact I was the same way."

"What????" I asked confused.

"Yea girl. We was just like y'all. After losing your dad I was trying to find somebody to fill that void so I won't feel empty but chile what I got myself into. He told me that was a crip and his status I didn't know how to feel. He never disrespected me, always made sure I was ok, kept y'all fed and all of that. "

"Well what happened with y'all?"

"After his dad made him King Pin, he started to get to ahead of himself and felt like he needed the gang. Felt like he didn't need to get out of that business and wanted to take over other gang territories. I was first lady for a while just because I stuck by his side because I knew his story and the gang was the only thing he knew, but eventually you get tired of getting caught up in bullshit. Shootouts, kidnappings, watching your back everywhere you go. And I had kids? That was too much. So I told him things were getting too out of hand and if he didn't want better for hisself then I can't make him." She said and I nodded.