𝟒𝟔.) 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

- BABYSHOWERRRR TIMEEEEEEEEE 💜!
- Coutdown to the last chapter 🥲.
- Didn't proof read. Didn't feel like it 😭.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ☞︎

Sunday

Jå's (Jayde) P.O.V:

"I'm ready

"I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready." Spongebob repeatedly said as me and Daun'te watched tv. I didn't have nothing to do today and wanted to spend time with him so I agreed to baby sit him while everybody was out . We were also at the old house since we didn't want to pay for hotels.

"Jå." Kash called out.

"Hmm?"

"Here. I got you some food. You straight?"

"Yea. Thank you." I said lowly sitting up and grabbing the food. "Period you got me popeyes."

"Yea you been craving that shit since forever. You sure you ain't pregnant?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sure. I took a plan B and don't have symptoms so." I said shrugging passing Daun'te some fries. "I thought you didn't want kids?"

"Hell nah if it ain't you." He said sitting on the other side of the bed making me smile. "I ain't rushing shit though. We just got together."

"Mmh. Give me 5 to 6 years maybe and we'll see." I mumbled and he nodded as Daun'te crawled near him.

"Wassup lil' nîgga." He said picking him up. "I gotta get Ri a gift. You coming?" And I nodded my head. "Let's go."

I put my slides on and followed behind him out to the car getting in.

"I know you not about to hold him while driving." I said looking at Kash as he held Daun'te.

"Nîgga I don't got a car seat."

"Give me him." I said taking him and putting him in my lap. "Yo uncle ain't no good. He don't need no kids."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Bad word." Daun'te said covering his mouth. Kash was speeding the whole entire time , running through lights and all. He was driving like our lives wasn't in his hands and I was not about to die or get pulled over because of his ass. "Boy slow the fuck down." I fussed.

"You remember when yo bald head ass found out my name and we went to the grocery sto' and shit?" He asked laughing.

"Yup and when we was in there you ran into Tiara and y'all was arguing in front of everybody acting ghetto ass hell."

"Man that hoe was trippin. Hated that hoe."

"Then we found out each other's names because you was acting like I couldn't know it."