part 08 ( THE DATE? 2.0)

Me : What is going on? Uncle what happened? Why are your running behind Jungkook?

I asked coming in between them, with arms spread to make a border for them. Uncle Ben put his book in his lap, crossing both his hands infront. Looking at the guy behind me, with an intimidating look.

Uncle Ben : You know him?

He asked I was about to reply but he added interrupting my words.

Uncle Ben : This guy behind you, was going to steal my wine's. He is a thief.

I turned around glaring at Jungkook. Who just stood there facing the ground with a pout on his face. I turned around facing uncle Ben, with an apologetic look.

Me : I'm apologizing in his behalf, uncle. He's a little baby. Please forgive him.

I apologized kneeling Infront of him, taking the book from his lap, throwing it towards Olivia, who fought it effortlessly.

Me : You told me to bring a friend with myself, right? He is my new friend. He's really a good guy. You can trust him. Just he acts like baby sometimes.

Uncle Ben : he better not steal anything.

Uncle Ben replied with his arms still crossed glaring at Jungkook. I eyed him to apologize as he kneeled down beside me, with apologetic look.

Jungkook : I'm sorry, I swear I won't do that again. It's just that brand wasn't favourite and I wanted to get a taste. I'm sorry.

He looked at uncle Ben with a pout and puppy eyes. Surely he knows how to get what he wants. Uncle Ben in crossed his hands putting one on Jungkook head ruffling in awe at the baby side of the guy Infront of him.

Uncle Ben : Olly, bring two glasses of wine and the bottle from my desk, for this baby.

Jungkook giggled with sparkling eyes. As uncle Ben pinched his cheeks.

Uncle Ben : come, follow me.

Uncle Ben said leaving Jungkook's cheeks, turning his wheelchair, towards his office room. We both stood up properly. Jungkook intertwined our hands dragging me behind uncle Ben.

Soon enough we reached his office. He lead us both to sit on the couch placed in corner. While Olivia brought us two glasses of wine and a Champaign bottle.

Jungkook : What about, Noona?

Jungkook asked sitting on the couch while looking at me for a slight second and then back at uncle Ben. Uncle Ben glared at me, as I just pursed my lips.

Uncle Ben : I see you have to learn too much about her.

Uncle Ben replied taking the glass for himself, which was filled by Olivia.

Jungkook : I know, and I will wait patiently for that.

Uncle Ben : I guess you don't have to wait any longer, I will tell you everything about y/n. I may be just a friend of him, and uncle too, but I know about her more than her parents.

Jungkook : that's exactly why you are her friend. Can I call you uncle too?

Uncle Ben : no please, I don't want to feel old, right now though I'm 67 but it's too early. Don't you think?

Jungkook : yeah, of course. So I'll call you cool dude. How does that sound?

Uncle Ben : I love it.

They both started talking while I roamed around the office looking for some books, to read. Because I know I'll be bored with their chatters. I went through a lot of sections, but couldn't find any interesting book because I've already read each book about 3 times. Suddenly I was called by uncle Ben.