To Tie The Knot

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

"That means I won't have to go to work right? I would happily join them"

"They will all be meeting in the informal living room tomorrow at 12am." He informs he as we make our way to our car.

--------

IRENE P.O.V

The day is finally here.

My wedding.

We changed the date to the day I and Sebastian first went on a mission together since it's more meaningful. We were thinking about changing it to the day we first met but that day isn't until another year.

---

The wedding venue is fucking huge! Like a big ass hall for royals. 

'Like damn~' I thought when we first saw it. Like this shit is going to be as, if not grander than Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's wedding.

This wedding is in a fucking castle! Germany has many old castles so we rented one. Yes, you can't exactly rent a castle but we pulled some strings. 

"Did the designer freaking cut off 2 inches on the measurements? Why is this dress so tight?!"

I yell loudly as someone slowly is zipping up the back of the dress while I eat spicy fried chicken.

"Well... It's not because it's tight, it's because you stress ate so much it gained you some weight" Destine says.

"No, I didn't! I did stress eat but I also stress worked out!"

"I did" Sebastian's mom comes in. "You made your dress an inch bigger purposely."

"Yes, because I obviously need to move. What if something happens?"

"It won't, we insured everything. To security all the way to making sure that every group that has been invited made a contract. We also made sure there aren't any loopholes" 

That voice... It's familiar.

I turn around towards the door.

"Papa..." 

A tear falls from my eye, thank god they didn't do my makeup yet.

"Long time no see, mein Licht (My Light)"

Hold the fuck up! I'm getting married and the father who I thought was dead shows up after more than 15 years?!

"I will explain everything later with your mother but first, I want to bring my only daughter down the aisle."

My father looks like he hadn't aged after 30. He does have some gray hair secretly seeping out which is the only evidence of his over 50 years old of age.

Wait, what about mom? As if on cue, she comes through the door with a dark emerald velvet dress flowing down to the ground, a square-cut collar that exposes her collarbone and a bit of her cleavage. Her black hair is set into waves that her gold flower hair pins hold in place.

She then kisses papa- Hold the freaking fried chicken up! A KISS! 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Language," Both parents say.

"Sorry" I mumble. Adjusting the last hold flower hairpins on my head, my dad takes my hand. My hair is styled into long waves like my mother where my front hair is tied to the back with only 2 loose strands on each side.

"Let's go, over 6,000 guests are waiting."

I still don't get why Sebastian invited so many people.