Chapter 8- Stupid Idiot

Damn skittles, 3 updates in 1 week?! OMG!

----

One second he was running towards Shira, and the next he was falling from the sky towards a run-down building.

"Ahhh!!" He whipped his head around, seeing the red-headed doofus falling down beside him, but at a much faster rate. Bakugo's eyes widened when he realized that the idiot had fully hardened his body.

"Unharden yourself, you idiot!" Bakugo yelled as wind whipped past his face. His demand fell on deaf ears as Kirishima crashed into the roof of the building feet- first. Thinking quickly, he recalled when he heard how Shira slowed her fall during combat training.

"Yeah man, it was totally cool. She made an explosion right before she hit the ground to lessen her impact for when she hit the ground." Kirishima praised, looking as if he was daydreaming. "I was thinking maybe you could do the same since you both have explosion type quirks!"

Furrowing his brows in concentration, he grabbed his right arm, behind his gauntlet, and detonated an explosion. He didn't make one too big, as he didn't want to over-exert himself before knowing if there were any enemies inside. The force did blow him back upwards a bit, slowing his fall. He fell through the hole Kirishima made, landing on his feet roughly.

Looking around, he noticed another hole on the ground beside him, and grunts coming from below. Seeing that the floor he was on was empty, he walked over to the hole, looking inside. There was Kirishima, fighting off a few villain's on his own.

Bakugo grinned wildly, "Move it, shitty hair! You can't take all the fun!" He yelled out before jumping down the hole to join in the battle.

After a few moments, the last villain fell. The boys huffed from back to back, catching their breathe. Bakugo's hand smoked as he glared at the fallen bodies.

"Is this all of them?" Bakugo said in disgust. "They're so weak."

Kirishima turned around, sweat coating his face. "All right, lets hurry up and go save the others!" He unhardened his hand, looking around. "If we're here, then everyone else should be inside USJ too. I'm worried about the guys with less offensive abilities."

He continued. "Besides, its technically our fault. We slowed Thirteen down. If they would've been able to suck that fog up, we wouldn't be in this situation."

Bakugo turned away. "If you want to go, then go by yourself." He narrowed his eyes, glaring at a villain knocked out by his feet. "I'm going to go kill that warp gate."

Kirishima gasped, looking at Bakugo in disbelief. "What? You're going to act rash at a time like this? He has Shira, we have to be car-"

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled, glaring at Kirishima over his shoulder. "It's because he has her that I'm actin' rash! And that bastard is the enemy's way in and out, so he's the one we have to put an end to anyways!" As he spoke, an invisible figure snuck towards him. "It's not like we don't have a way to fight the fog bastard."

The sound of a sword unsheathing alerting the two boys. "Stop your chit chatting! Since you've left your guard down-"

Bakugo extended a hand, catching the villain by the face before letting off an explosion. The villain yelped in pain before falling unconscious.

"If these," Bakugo held up the villain's head by its hair, revealing its now visible face. He had a chameleon type quirk. "small fry are the ones assigned to us, the rest of these extra's should be fine right?"

Kirishima watched in amazement. "Were you always this calm and rational?" He looked away in thought. "I thought you were more..."

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN CALM AND RATIONAL, ASSHOLE."