II

"You haven't move on yet Don't you?"Hueningkai said as They were taking their Books out of the lockers for their next class.

"What do you want for lunch?"Beomgyu suddenly changes the topic, But then Hueningkai suddenly Slap his Hyung's Shoulder, Then said "Stop Changing the topic, Just move on"

"Bitch Do you think it's easy?"Beomgyu as changes his tone into sassy way"I mean Like we can't turn back the Time Tho?"Hueningkai said as he shrugs his shoulder, He knows his Hyung Haven't move on, On that thing.

"We still have class goodluck on your Math class, I still have Chemistry Class Bye See you later on Lunch"Beomgyu as they bids their goodbyes to attend in their classes.

"You are late again Mr. Choi"Beomgyu apologized, But then he realized their sitting arrangements was changed he saw a empty place on Taehyun's side so that means it was his sit he was the only one who was late in class ; )

"Hey Kang I guess Destiny Made us sit together on Class"Beomgyu said as sat besides Taehyun, But as Always The Red head just Ignored him and listens on the Professors Lecture, Even tho his seatmate was talkative as hell.

"Bitch can you shut up? I'm trying to listen on the Lecture"Taehyun silenty Exclaimed, But then it went on a silent arguing on the back of the room, They were interrupted when the Professor suddenly called their Surnames.

"Mr Choi! Mr Kang! Get out of my class! Dentition for you two!"

"Fuck you This is your Fault"Taehyun Cursed as he steps out of the class along with Beomgyu"If you stopped talking earlier we didn't ended up here"Taehyun scolded the brunette head.

But it's Beomgyu fault tho in the first place, He just went Silent along with the Pissed Taehyun, It took them hours to stay in the detention room"Gosh, I still have Training Later!"Beomgyu said as he Buried his face on the table.

"If you stopped talkin-"

"Ok shut up! You said that over and over again"Beomgyu Shouted, As he opens his phone and Check the time.

It's been 3 hours they are here, Hueningkai would probably waiting for him on the cafeteria, Hueningkai said they will eat together and he will pay for it After Moments has Passed, They can finally get out on the Detention room, But The point is, They got lock out, Beomgyu was Trying to Twist the Door Knob Earlier then It was Suddenly Locked.

"Crap! We are locked out"Beomgyu said as he panics and tried to pushed the door, Beomgyu Think Hardly What he will do.

"Taehyun do you have your phone with you?"Beomgyu asked him, Taehyun answered then said he left it on his bag, Beomgyu's Phone also Out of Battery What an unlucky day for the both of them.

Beomgyu suddenly go on plan b he knows screaming won't work cause all of the peoples in the whole campus were the cafeteria, He looked around on the room to find something heavy that can push the door.

He suddenly found an Fire extinguisher side of the room, Beomgyu ordered Taehyun to get the Fire Extinguisher Near Him, Beomgyu Put all of his Force To push the door with the Fire Extinguisher.

Then

He successfully opened the door with the heavy fire extinguisher.

"HYUNG!! GIVE ME THAT BACK"Hueningkai whined as He Trying to Chase His phone on Beomgyu's Hand Hueningkai can't catch up Cause his Phone we're extremely Fast, Faster than Flash /j

"Nooo"Beomgyu teased him, Hueningkai think of a plan, He then Snatch his phone also the Table"Ok Fair well! Catch This"Hueningkai said as he Stan on his Tip toes Thankfully He's tall.

"YAH GIVE THAT BACK!"Beomgyu suddenly said"Not until you give me back my phone"Hueningkai responded making a Deal.

"Noo I don't want to I can't fall for your tricks!"Beomgyu whined Cutely And pouted in anger, But then Hueningkai Just Laugh His Hyung was easy to tease.

They had fun together on the cafeteria, Back then Hueningkai's Bestfriend is Beomgyu his One and Only Bestfriend on HighSchool, Even tho they only know each other for a year, They can open up on Each other, And Didn't hide Secrets, Beomgyu told Everything What happened Between him and Taehyun cause of that thing.

Hueningkai gradually listen on His Hyung, And Confronted him on his arms, It must been hard for him to move on, Cause it still hurts for him.

While on Training Some the players were gossiping about the upcoming new member of the basketball team They said He championed all of his plays, And Have an Insane skills, They also gossiped about If he joins He might Replace Beomgyu as the Star of the Basketball team, Beomgyu heard those He felt hurt when they we're gossiping about that player replacing Him as the Star of the Basketball, He then Excused himself on the bathroom.

While he was on his way on the bathroom, A Girl Suddenly Block his way and Hand him a water bottle"Thanks I guess?"Beomgyu thanked her as the Girl walks away, He tilt his head in confused and continues to use the bathroom.

He felt Pressured On the Rumors and Gossips He heard Earlier while Training, Beomgyu then Washed His face and Forgetting those things and Calm Himself.

"Beomgyu Relax"

Beomgyu went back on the training after taking the restroom, and trying to calm himself and Stop pressuring himself"Hey Gyu are you ok?You Look Unfocused go Take some rest"His Coach said Looking Concerned over his Players.

"No coach I'm fine! I can manage"Beomgyu lied even tho he's not,But Not Gonna Lie He felt pressured.

"You sure Go on Continue Practicing"His Coach Commanded, Beomgyu Nodded then Continue Doing his Work, He tried to distract himself by singing silent, he's also passionate about singing not just basketball when he was a child he used to play a guitar and sing along with it, He gotta admit he's really good at singing.

"Coach I'm here! I'm the new member of the team"A voice suddenly interrupted the whole team, and look where the voice came from.