epilogue

"Did He Replied Already?"Yeonjun asked"No I still don't know Why He Ignored me For almost 2 day Straight, I'm a bit Worried I didn't do anything wrong"Taehyun replied

"Maybe He's busy You know On his Work I'm sure he will reply soon"Yeonjun responded trying to Confronting Taehyun.

"I hope so Let's go! Where's Soobin Hyung?"

"He's on his way he will be here soon Let's go The Show Will Start!"Yeonjun said as he hang his arm on Taehyun's Shoulder as They walked By.

On the whole ceremony Taehyun is on Mixed Emotions, He felt Happy Cause He's Graduating and achieving his dream that he promised, And Disappointed cause of Beomgyu.

"Don't be sad!! I'm sure he will contact you right away!"Yeonjun comforted Taehyun and Winked at Him as Taehyun Responded with a Death glare and Disgusted Face"Why do you always wink!"Taehyun shouted.

"I look cute right"Yeonjun responded with a smile and but Taehyun's words Flashes on his Mouth that made him lose his smile"Of course... not"Taehyun replied.
"Wow If it's not your graduation I would beat your ass up"Yeonjun threatened, As Taehyun replied with a Chuckle.

"Where are you going! Are you leaving me I just went on the Restroom"Soobin Shouted Behind them"There's your Boyfriend You almost Forget about him"Taehyun said.

"I forgot I have a boyfriend too, More like Boy-Friend"Soobin teases, As Yeonjun nudge his Shoulder"We are Breaking up This Day I don't know you"Yeonjun said crossing his Arm"I'm Just Joking!"Soobin replied as he hugs Yeonjun.

"Why do I have to witness this Things I'm like a Third Wheel Here"Taehyun said Dramatically Talking"You're just Jealous Your Boyfriend is not Here"The Two Older Teases as the Silver Head Guy Just Rolled his Eyes"So are we going to Go I'm Hungry"Taehyun interrupted the Conversation.

"Are we going to visit your parents grave later?"Soobin asked.

"Yeah Later! Let's eat I'm Hungry"Taehyun replied they took a cab way to the mall to celebrate Taehyun's Achievement, Ever since his father died 2 years ago He felt so Alone Cause It's been 2 of them Together ever since his Mom Died, It's the 3 of them plus Beomgyu but He's Far Away, Soobin and Yeonjun we're there for him Everytime.

It's not just Bestfriend bond It's a Brothers Bond.

While They we're eating, Taehyun almost spit his water when His two Hyungs Started Being Clingy With Each Other"Ew Why do I have to witness this"Taehyun said as he took a but of the ramen Noodles.

"Jelly"Yeonjun and Soobin replied.

Their Conversation we're Interrupted by a Phone Call, Taehyun took the phone and Answered, But Before he could answer a Husky deep voice talked in the phone"Hey Hyun! I forgot to message you for last 2 days, Congratulations Darling~ Where are you right now?"Beomgyu said on the phone.