| kim seokjin - bath (pt2)

"then show me you love me" you say breathing deeply eyes closed, as you feel your feelings intensify as jin plays with your breasts, circling his index fingers around your nipples.

"gladly" he whispers into your ear as he begins placing kitty kisses along your neck upwards.

leaning further onto him, you feel his hands move in front of you as one hand reaches to grab hold of his cock and the other gently takes your hand placing directly on top of the one that was on his cock.

"put me in you, feel me fill you up" he says into your ear as you hold his reception in your hand.

enjoying the way he was handing over his lead onto you, you take the opportunity of circling your thumb over his thumb which although you couldn't see bc of the bubbles that filled the bathtub, you knew jin could feel it all as you hear deep sighs from behind you.

opening your eyes and turning your neck to look behind you, you see jin's eyes closed as his face was in an expression of pleasure as you continued to rub his tip that soon become numb from sensation until you moved it towards your womanhood, rubbing his tip along your cunt causing jin to open his eyes and see your face contort in pleasure.

as jin removes your hand from his cock, you immediately open your eyes now holding eye contact with him as he eyes your lips, staring at your angled face.

at the same time his face leans closer to take in your lips, you twitch when his member presses hardly on your clit sending a wave of pleasure through your lower stomach as his cock slid deep into your womanhood.

jin felt a lot bigger than you thought as the feeling of him inside your walls excited you further as he slid deeper inside of you.

as you two shared a deep, sensual kiss, a streak of salvia left your mouth as jin's beautiful lips enclosed yours.

parting away and breathing deeply, jin suddenly grabs hold of your throat as he turns your body at an angle where you faced him more as he was behind you.

"look at me when i fuck you" he whispered as his eyes hooded from the pure lust you both felt towards each other in that moment.

as jin began to move inside of you, his other hand reached under the bubbles, directly on your clit. rubbing it in circles, adding pressure at times making you gasp from the way your body reacted from the sensitivity.

staring into each other's eyes, your eyes begin to roll at the back of your head as you feel him thrust into you deeply but roughly and slowly , slipping back out and repeatedly thrusting strongly back into you.

this is what you yearned for. someone to dominate you and give you the pleasure you deserved.

letting go of the hand around your throat, he tells you to face forward as he pulls your body back into him, your skin directly on his chest as he leans his head in the crook as your neck as he holds onto your thighs.

his rough thrusts caused the both of you to pant as his thrusts became faster, as you clenched around him feeling his member grow even bigger and harder inside you.

"im gonna come" he groans as he thrusts one last time before holding onto your thighs tightly as you both squirm from your orgasms. you feel his liquid fill you up deep inside of you as you release around him.

"shit i'm so sorry i wasn't meant to come inside you" he says worriedly as he quickly pulls out.

" it's fine, i'm infertile anyway" you say sadly, stepping out of the bath and immediately grabbing a towel to wrap yourself with.

hi all, i hope you're well. i don't know if I'm going to carry on with this book anymore as i have completed all the members however if anyone has any requests please comment them down below as i will try to get to them when i can but please keep in mind that i am busy! thank you for reading and don't forget to vote.

until we meet again,

author a