1: the bad boy

As we unload our boxes, a giant rat creeps out and my mum screams bloody murder. I chuckle at her antics and throw the rat away tenderly.

"It's okay mum, I know this move is tiring, but we can get through this,"

She smiles at me, tears in her eyes as she recalls when I was young and I threw my shepherd's pie on her face with a ferocious force unbecoming of a seven year old child during a tantrum because she wouldn't buy me the latest loom band accessories. I was such a little troublemaker! <3

"I'm sorry sweetie, I'm just thinking about your childhood. We had some good times. It's a shame that your father couldn't be here to see you today,"

A very long time ago, my father was drunk driving while having intercourse with my mum and right as I was conceived, he tragically fell out of the car and died. I'm still traumatised by the memory but I try to stay strong for my mother, who just got out of the hospital after a sixteen year long coma for the same accident. I was living all by myself during that time.

Suddenly, a motorcycle can be heard from behind us and we stare as a hot shirtless guy with tattoos and piercings gets off and winks at me and I feel a sudden sense of sexual tension between us.

But why would he wink at me? I'm so ugly, with my smooth white, milky skin like the colour of salt, my sparkly sapphire orbs, my long, flowing blonde hair. It's so unfair why can't I look as pretty as the other gorls?

My mum goes inside the house, calling out to me, "Don't forget to drink some water to relieve that thirstiness!"

I frown. My mum can be so abusive sometimes.

"Hey," the bad boy speaks to me, smirking.

"H-H-Hi!!" I stutter nervously because his hot presence makes me nervous.

"I just... I just wanted to know, if, you know, you..."

I clutch my fists tighter and beam, ready for him to ask me what I know he will!

"...Your mum was free anytime soon? Kind of a milf in my opinion. Awooga!" the bad boy chuckles.

I give him a playful nudge, "Omg stopp!"

"Haha I'm just kidding lmao. What's your name sugarbunny?"

"It's Helena," I declare, "Helena Muffin."

"Muffin, huh?" he smirks, "You're my little muffin,"

I blush and look down to the ground, unable to look at his beautiful blue orbs.

I wonder if we'll become close friends soon?

——

Author's Note!!

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first prt of my novel!! 🤪🥰

Please don't make fun of Helena you guys, she's got a lot of trauma ok and omgg Michael is so hottt 😋🥵

Next chapter you get to meet Shay too so dont worry they both get attention!!! And pls dont make fun of Aki guys hes a sensitive UwU shy boy 🥺🥺

Anyways see you next month!!!!!!!! 😫🥴