11

"Do you think this is fine for us?" I looked around the empty condo unit. It has three bedrooms and the two bedrooms has bathrooms and there's another bathroom downstairs.

"Of course. Should we buy it?" he asked after surveying the place.

I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulder.

"I already bought it for us, love." I whispered. His lips parted in shock.

"What? I mean, how? Where did you get your money?" he asked.

"I sold my car. I can commute and you have a car. I can borrow that, right?" I was smiling cutely at him.

"Of course you can. But you could have told me babe. We can do half-half of our money," he said.

"It's fine don't worry okay?" he nod making me smiled more.

We didn't buy any furnitures because we have it already. We just moved it out from our old dorm to our new unit. We just bought some utilities that are needed for the unit and we are all set. We also bought new bed because its kinda old. Good thing I have savings and he earned a lot nowadays.

After I took a bath, I didn't saw Jungkook inside our room so he was probably at his gaming room again. And there I saw him playing with his friends. He sometimes play with Jimin. I just lean on the wall and watched him play. I smiled when he finally noticed me. He took off his headset and signaled me to come to him.

"Done playing?" I asked, sitting on his lap.

"Yeah. Let's sleep?" he asked so I nod.

I immediately hug him when we lay down on our bed. It was the most peaceful place in the world for me. Everything went smoothly and good. Every weekend, we would go out to date or just stay to our unit to watch some movies or to play games and sometimes he would teach me on how to play a guitar.

"Where are you?" he asked over the phone.

"I'm here at the mall baby," I informed him. My eyes went to an instrument store when I saw a piano and keyboard.

"Uhm baby, I'll be going home late tonight. My manager said we'll be recording my new song. Don't wait for me, okay? Rest,"

"Sure baby. Take care,"

"I love you,"

I feel sad a little but its fine. I understand. Its work. Guess I'm eating dinner alone again? I just focused my attention to a piano that was caught my attention. I wanted to buy it but it was so expensive. So I just look for the keyboard. It's the same as piano but the price of it is just half of the piano so I bought it. I just take it as a credit for being the understanding boyfriend.

Since I'm not in the mood to cook, I just eat to a restaurant. I instantly smiled when I saw Jungkook on the news. He's really popular now. The news said that he'll be releasing a new song. What is it called about hmm? I wonder. He never told me the title but he told me that he wrote a song.

I sighed when I went to our unit. He's not here so it feel uncomplete. I just went to the bed and sleep. The next morning, I frowned when he's not sleeping by my side. Its just seven in the morning. Where the hell is he? I went down to check if he's there but he's nowhere to found. I started to feel nervous when I can't contact his phone! I'm starting to get worried!

I was just walking back and forth when I heard the door opened. And there I saw him, walking slowly like he's still drunk and didn't get a lot of sleep. I put his arm around mine so I can guide him on the sofa. I went to the kitchen and gave him water to sober him up. He rest the back of his body on the sofa and opened his eyes.

"Tae..." he called me getting sober now. I just looked at him.

"Why didn't you come home?" I asked calmly.

He massaged the bridge of his nose before answering me.

"I'm sorry. They invited me to get some drinks and I was just so shy to reject them. I didn't know that I'll be so drunk," he explained but its still not enough for me.

"Where did you sleep?" I asked again.

"I can't remember anything because I was so drunk but when I woke up this morning I just saw Milissa in front of me. She told me I was so drunk so she brought me to her unit. She didn't know where I lived that's why."

I felt a pang of pain on my chest knowing that he slept on her unit. I'm starting to get jealous again. What if they did something and he can't remember it totally? But I don't wanna go there. I'm trying my best to understand him even I'm hurting so much right now.

"But why didn't you call me instead? I could have come there and fetched you. Why?"

"My phone died. I forgot my power bank. I'm sorry," he tried to hold my hand.  I sighed and tried to look away from him.

I'm still jealous because he was with Milissa the whole night while me I had to force myself to sleep because I'm not used to sleep without him by my side. I felt like crying so I stood up and went to our room. I know he's gonna follow me here. And I was right. In just a few seconds he was beside me again saying sorry.

"Are you mad? I'm sorry. I promise we didn't do anything wrong. I know it's my fault that I didn't tell you that I was gonna drink. Please, forgive me." he begged again.

"I'm just so jealous of her. I mean, she can bond with you anytime. Of course, she's your workmate," I chuckled sarcastically. I cannot think right anymore. My head's gonna explode.

"Please don't be like that baby... I know you're getting a lot of hard time understanding me and I appreciate that but please, please don't be tired of me." He's getting teary eyed now making my heart ache more.

"I won't." I said with utmost sincerity.

"I love you," he said like he was about to really cry. So I just smiled at him and hold his hand.

"We won't lose each other baby."

I hope so.