Epilogue

"He'll be having his last concert here. You wanna come?"

I heard Jimin, talking on my side while I'm busy browsing on my laptop. I was staring at our pictures together. Damn, it's been only four  months. And I still love him. I sipped on my iced tea then I look at Jimin.

"I don't have a ticket," I said.

"Then we'll buy! Is that a problem?" he asked raising a brow.

"A lot of his fans are gonna buy that ticket early in the morning and I don't like waking up so early, so please, if you want to watch just go there by yourself."

I know I sounded so rude but the truth is I'm scared to see him again. Since the day he started his world tour, I keep on watching it trough social media. And I'm so proud of him seeing him like that, achieving his own dream. I looked at my laptop again and I clicked the photo of his guitar.

KTH X JJK

It has a sticker of our name together and I'm glad to know that he uses that guitar on his world tour. At least I'm with him even though we're not together anymore. I laid down on the bed and just stare at the ceiling. After we broke up, I started to fix myself again. I looked for a job and I am now a photographer in a Gallery. This is my passion after all.

I don't know how did I fix myself. Maybe because he was my strength to all the things that I do. Whenever I take a picture, it feels so good because this camera captured all our memories together since the beggining. So he's with me, all the time.

"Yo bro, have you heard our big project?" Alex asked me.

"Not yet. I was absent last meeting," I scratched my head a little because of embarassment.

"Do you know Jeon Jungkook? He'll gonna come back here! And our company was picked to take the magazine cover for him. Our boss said that he'll need at least three photographers. So are you down?"

I badly wanna say yes just by hearing his name. God, just the thought of him going home makes me happy but at the same sad. Because he's not going home with me anymore. But at least he's here, again. Where I can possibly see him again.

"Uh I have a vacation leave next week so no I'm not going. Goodluck bro!" I smiled at him a little and went to my office.

I took out my phone and stared at my lockscreen photo. It was a picture of us. I was hugging him from the back while he's holding a mic because he was singing. Jimin took this photo of us because he think that we look cute.

"I miss you..." I whispered as I stared at my phone.

I continue to work until it was midnight. I print out seven pictures of him that I took back then so that I can put it inside our album. That was the last thing that's keeping me sane in times like this. I stood up, close my monitor and went to my car. I didn't moved out. I still live in our condo. I renovate it a little. And it somehow feels a little nice to go home there because I'm keeping a promise to him.

"Jungkook is here! Omg!"

I heard a girl screamed while pulling her friend upstairs. Oh, today is the day that he'll be here. Right. I went to the elevator and a lot of girls welcomed my sight. They can't go inside because staffs are only allowed. And since I'm a photographer here, I'm allowed to go inside.