07

I sipped on my water as I watched the sun to rise. I've been awake for a couple of hours now. I can't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes I see his handsome face. I can see his shocked face when I told him I love him. I know its a bad thing that I ran away from him when I told him I love him but I just can't blame myself from doing that. I'm too damn scared.

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" I opened my eyes widely when I heard his voice behind my back. He put his hand on my cheeks to check if its cold. He pulled a two hot packs on his pocket and he put it in my face. Then he remove his bumper jacket and he wrapped it around my body.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a soft voice because I'm shy and nervous.

"I've been looking for you. I got scared when you ran away. Damn, its late in the evening and you're gonna do that. Why?" he sound so frustrated making me feel so guilty for what I did.

"I'm sorry..."

He sighed then he suddenly hug me from my side.

"You didn't even wait for me. You could have listen to me. I was gonna say the same thing too,"

"W-what?" I pulled away from his hug. He cupped my cheeks and smiled while staring at my eyes.

"I love you, my baby tiger."

Since that day happened I really can't believe that he's mine and we're together. Everyday I wake up in the morning, I always thank God for giving him to me. He is the first person that I ever love. He's the first thing that I want when I wake up in the morning and he's also the last thing that I want before I fall asleep at night. He's everything that I want forever.

"Hey babe, let's go?"

Here goes the butterflies on my stomach again. I happily hop in, put my seatbelt on and holds his hand.

"Someone's happy," he said making me chuckled  .

"Of course I am. I'm with my baby today,"

"That was smooth huh," he said making the both of us laughed.

When we reached his dorm he just park his car then we went straight to his unit. I'm still working on my project which is I'm gonna write a song. Of course I'm gonna right a song about him.

"Did you finish writing your first song?" I asked him while setting up my papers while he's tuning his guitar.

"Yeah. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure!"

He went beside me and he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He did something there and he signaled me to go near him. Then a song started playing.

"Take my hands now... You are the cause of my Euphoria..."

I suddenly stared at his face while I'm listening to his song.

"Close the door now, when I'm with you I'm in utopia..."

"Was it good?" he asked after we finished listening to his song. I was just staring at him the whole time. I feel like I'm floating in cloud 9 right now.

"Feels like I'm in heaven right now," I said, still staring at him. He just chuckled then he started on strumming his guitar again.

"You're making me blush now. Let's just focus on your song,"

I chuckled then I went back on finishing my song.

"I can't think of any title right now," I sighed deeply.

"Let me see," he picked up the paper infront of us then he started to read the 1st verse to chorus.

"Hmm, how about Sweet Night? I think it's perfect for your song,", he suggest.

"I think that's a perfect title for this song,"

I just continue to work on doing my song until its the day to pass it. We didn't get to sing it because of short time. I got the highest grade that's why when Jungkook came to pick me up I showered him soft kisses making him laughed. I showed him my grade and he said we should celebrate it.

"Congrats!"

"You know what, I should sing it infront of you. Since the song is all about you,"

"Alright. I'll play a guitar while you sing,"

I waited for him for a couple of minutes then when he got the perfect chords he started to strum it and I also started to sing.

"On my pillow...Can't get me tired...Sharing my fragile truth...That I still hope the door is open...."

"'Cause the window...Opened one time with you and me...Now my forever's falling down...Wondering if you'd want me now...."

Then I smiled when I started to hit the chorus part.

"How could I know...One day I'd wake up feeling more...But I had already reached the shore...Guess we were ships in the night...Night, night..."

I finished the song without feeling so nervous but my heart is beating so loud and fast because of him. He's the only person that can do that to me. And he's the only person that I allow to love and hurt me for the rest of my life.

"You're amazing you know that?" he said, obviously admiring me.

I walked towards him then I cupped both of his cheeks using my hands. He's so handsome and cute. I just want to stare at his face forever.

"I love you baby."