Cameron

On Monday Nash looked at me. He smiled, he laughed. He even said that I was cute. I wish he was talking to me. He was talking to Cameron. He said that Cameron should be at his house at 2:00. After that I saw Cameron go into the men's room with Nash.  I was washing my face in the bath room. Nash and Cameron went into a stall. "Cameron, why go you flirt with girls?"
"I like them."
"What about me?"
They stopped talking. Both of their shirts were on the floor. I heard them talking about a cute boy they saw. They said that it was a boy named Kyle. "That is my name."
I thought. I ran out. Nash said I want to find him. The next day they came up to me and asked if I wanted to play basketball sometime. I said "sure."
The next day they invited me. So I went. I am not openly gay so this was weird. They were bisexual... I think. But only gay for each other. I went over to Cameron's house.
Nash asked "Have you seen any cute girls ?"
I said, "um.. Not really. Sorry to tell you now but I am a homosexual. I like men." At that time I thought they were into me. So I told them. After wards Cameron came and sat on my lap facing me. With his dick next to mine. I was so happy. I couldn't say that though. He said, "Do I turn you on?"
All I could say was, "probably."
Cameron got closer his face close to mine. We almost kissed. Then suddenly Cameron looks down and kisses my bell button. Nash said "That he was attracted to me.. But he had to go ." He went home leaving me and Cameron alone.
Cameron got off my lap. He walked to the kitchen and made us some delicious sandwiches with honey. I was so happy. I got up and asked him where we could go to be alone. He said, "Follow me."
I did. We went into a creepy basement with only a rug and a couch in the center off the room. I slowly turn my head. Their were twenty locks on the door. He locked us in their alone. Just me and him. I guess I had it coming. He began to disrobe. I watched him. He kepted on his long tee shirt. Only long enough to cover his butt. He pushed me down on the carpet and said softly, " I am bisexual, as well but nash doesn't turn me on. You do Kyle."
He holds me down on the floor. He kisses me gently. He stickes his tongue in my mouth  lickes my throat. He is so... So hot. He unzips my pants pulls out my dick and He puts it in his mouth. I love it. It feels so good, especially to a virgin like me. I have never had sex with anyone. Not even a guy. Cameron bit it. He said " It was his turn." He pulls up his shirt, pushing my face to his dick. He says "Want to go out on a real date sometime?" I said, "yeah." I began to put my lips around his dick. I put as much of it as I can in my mouth. I wrapped my tounge around it and kept licking it........
************************************
Part 3 will be released when It gets 10 votes.