Louis And Harry

Harry walks in Louis is on the couch with his shirt off. Harry walks to the couch, tells Louis to pull down his pants. Louis is confused and says, " Why Harry?"
"One of my friends named Lily, wants to blow you."
Harry takes off louis's pants slowly. Loui feels uncomfortable he gets up, pulls up his pants and goes to the kitchen. Harry gets undressed and he walks to loui's room. Loui is creeped out that Harry might not have a friend. Loui is tired he walks to his room gets undressed not realizing Harry is under the sheets. Harry gets on his knees in front of loui. Loui screams and Harry begins to give him a bj. He cries out. Harry stops and gets up, he pushes loui down to the ground. Harry wraps his legs around Loui's head. He says " Loui is love, Loui is life." Louis pushes Harry off him, he pushed Harry to the ground and says " put your butt up!!" At that moment before penetration, Niall opens the door. He has no time to speak. Harry and Louis tape him to the wall. They undress Niall. Niall is naked and taped on the wall. Harry does not place tape over his croch. He says"for me later." Harry begins to realize, why Niall gets all the girls, "Louis, Niall is huge."
Louis walks over looks and touches him. Harry says, " Louis I am ready." Louis goes to penetrate he stops again. Harry asked why he stopped. Before Loui could respond he pushes him on the ground chains him down. He penetrates Loui.
Loui wraps his legs around Harry's face. Harry begins to chew. Harry screams so loud, "Is it worth it ?"
The next day Harry remember's the zayn left. He was crying.
*************************************
Hi I am Lily. I write werid stuff. I love one d. No just kidding. They stupid. Okay if you thought it was good or just plain disgusting vote. Vote and comment for part 2 or New story.