Bruno Mars

He came into a bar wearing the ugliest clothes ever walked out with well, me! Let's say that he was the best in bed. Son this is how I got pregnant! I love you and him so much. He probably doesn't remember me but, that is okay.
July 2023
He had on joggers and a sweat shirt. They were both white. They were so ugly. So first I said to him "What an ugly outfit."
He said, "You know who I am though?"
"Yes. You are." He covered my mouth.
"Don't give it away."
I wanted to say" that he was a great singer." I had to keep quiet.
He said " I suppose you deserve some kind of an award for finding out who I am."
"What type of award?"
"Perhaps a kiss?"
"How about a drink? You flirt."
*laughing*
"Well alright."
We both drank a lot. We drank these weird margaritas. They had peppers in them. They were good though. We finally left we were walking home. We walked to hotel. We got a room. He got undressed. So did I. We climbed into bed. We played next to each other. After we had intercourse. He said, "You are very beautiful." He fell asleep while I said, " You are handsome."
I told him my name. I said "My name is Y/n (ex: Lily)
" We should stay in touch. Text me. My number is (ex:860-648-0648).You can call me Peter"
"Okay." I was happy.
He woke up in the mourning and left. He didn't say goodbye. He left me alone. When I was younger I loved Bruno mars.
6 months later...
I called him and said "let's go out tonight?"
He said "Hey y/n (ex lily). I think I can but meet me at my place. This is the address (says address.). Come at nine."
I came over at nine. I layed down on his bed and got undressed. He climbed on top of me with him clothes off and said " Let's date? Like... I.. Mean.. Like a couple that goes out on dates? Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes"
He puts his lips to mine and we kiss. That was our first kiss. He wanted me to ...
****************************************
Part #3 soon
Thanks for reading and keep in mind these are not real events. Lily™