I... have a secret

Summary: Harvey has been hiding something from the gang, only Nick knows because they use to work with Lucifer. He's a warlock, the second most powerful warlock.

Harvey Kinkle has been trying to find a way to tell his friends that he's a warlock, his friends notice that something's off with him.

"So Harvey why did you wanted to meet us here? While asking my aunties, Ambrose and Nick. Who you both hate each other guts at times?" Sabrina asks once everyone arrives at Cerberus Books.

"I-I haven't been honest with everyone. And I think it's time for me to tell everyone what it is." Harvey fidgets with his hands.

"Well what is witch hunter?" Prudence asks more like demanding, Harvey sighs. Opening his mouth and closing it a couple of times.

"I've been working with Lucifer before Sabrina found out Scratch was working with Lucifer."

Everyone's jaw drops to the floor. They all (except Nick) started arguing and shouting at Harvey.

Harvey, before he could catch himself, snaps, "Enough!" Catching everyone by surprise (Cerberus Books was already closed and they were all there).

"Don't you think I had a reason to work with him?! He said that he won't let me go to Academy of unseen arts because he knows I'm suffering from social anxiety disorder, so instead of going to the academy, he told me to work for him and I agreed."

Ambrose asks the question all the witches and warlocks, besides Nick, had in their minds, "What do you mean by going to the Academy of unseen arts, you're clearly a mortal."

Harvey scoffs and glares at him, "Really, I lied to you all, I'm a warlock. The reason why I didn't tell you all was because I didn't trust you all completely and when Sabrina revealed the first time that she's a witch. She thought that I didn't accept her, because I did and I was happy I can tell her. But stupid her, she thought that I was freaking out because I didn't want to "Be with a witch". She made me forget by a forgetting spell. The second time when she revealed it I was angry at her for doing such a stupid thing to bring Tommy back."

Everyone is shock by Harvey, Sabrina feels guilty for doing what she did to Harvey and Tommy.

"Also, Ambrose you're hard, which is hot. What don't give me those looks, I'm 100% gay, which I'm sorry I pretended that I was in love with both of you guys." Harvey says at the shock look from him and Ambrose blushes hard.

"I forgot to mention I'm the second most powerful warlock, with Scratch being in third." Everyone keeps gaping at him.

Harvey teleports him and Ambrose to the Spellman's house, to Ambrose's room and kisses Ambrose passionately, which Ambrose in return kisses back.

After they had sex Harvey reveals that he's 118 years old, which Ambrose smiles at him and kisses him, Harvey kisses him back.